Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Thanks

Thought Id missed a signing !!!!

:laughcont:

so the post from Fotbob or whatever it is is merely about injuries

Nothing to see there then

FotMob covers all divisions & in depth info on clubs. My screen shot of the teams lineup was premature & only showed injured or unavailable players. Though the info on Joe turned out to be a bit of a distraction.

I've found FotMob to be very good.

On 03/08/2018 at 18:45, GrahamC said:

Looks like Boro are getting £33m in today, Ben Gibson to Burnley for £15m & Adama Traore to Wolves for £18m.

Would not be at all surprised if we get a bid from them next week..

£18m for a glorified sprinter with little end product? The worlds gone mad I tell you!

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

£18m for a glorified sprinter with little end product? The worlds gone mad I tell you!

£25m for Pogba's agent proved it.

14 minutes ago, Selred said:

DERBY. Trying to offer Forsyth in swap for Bryan. Plus cash.

Alan Nixon

Is Forsyth any good?

According to wiki he is a 29yo LCB/LB. Sounds like someone they want to offload and upgrade with JB. So can't see any appeal to us. Don't know much about him though.

36 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Is Forsyth any good?

According to wiki he is a 29yo LCB/LB. Sounds like someone they want to offload and upgrade with JB. So can't see any appeal to us. Don't know much about him though.

What wiki page you on mate?

According to my wiki he’s a recently departed entertainer famous for hosting shows such as Strictly Come Dancing and The Generation Game. 

Doesnt sound like he will fit our pillars!

2 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

Is Forsyth any good?

He’s pretty good, just had a couple of serious injuries over the last few years. Might actually make us a bit tighter defensively overall but he’s not as attacking as Bryan.

Him + a few million might not actually be a terrible deal overall.

36 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Must not sell to a Championship club at all costs IMO.

Doubly so with the window closing Thursday. PL, foreign club or nothing tbh. Selling Flint to Boro was bad enough.

It is said that he only wants to leave for a PL club. We'll see, but if one doesn't come in for him it may tell us, and him, something about how he is rated in the wider game.

5 hours ago, Selred said:

DERBY. Trying to offer Forsyth in swap for Bryan. Plus cash.

Alan Nixon 

Derby? 

Would that be  ' Lampard's Derby County '  ?   :yawn:

Anyway why would we want Forsyth?  ... his club want to offload him, and the fans can't wait to get rid.....  

- sounds like Forsyth must be pretty bruceless to me !  

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Literally every derby fan is saying they’d drive him here themselves. Now I know we shouldn’t judge a player before he plays but it’s hardly the sort of rep you want for a player. They’ll be getting the better deal, not us. 

I seem to recall him getting dog`s abuse from their fans when they did their normal end of season bottling. I also think he was shocking in a couple of TV games I saw.

Mind you, sometimes a new start at a new club is all a player needs as well we know.

Nothing dramatic but Is it me or is this a slightly ‘strange’ post

Lots of players posted similar but with more enthusiasm or excited posts with a fist or excited emoji etc

(Im not very good with the smileys - can somebody help me with what the emoji he’s used signify?)

68F325EF-3143-4339-B94E-DFC31C0C66FD.png

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Must not sell to a Championship club at all costs IMO.

Doubly so with the window closing Thursday. PL, foreign club or nothing tbh. Selling Flint to Boro was bad enough.

Don’t mind him going to a championship club. At least we’ll know exactly how to exploit their weakness when we play them. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nothing dramatic but Is it me or is this a slightly ‘strange’ post

Lots of players posted similar but with more enthusiasm or excited posts with a fist or excited emoji etc

(Im not very good with the smileys - can somebody help me with what the emoji he’s used signify?)

68F325EF-3143-4339-B94E-DFC31C0C66FD.png

Think it’s shock, as in he can’t believe it’s his 8th season already. That’s how I read it.  

Archived