IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

14 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

How comes the EP is now saying 5 mill when yesterday it and everyone else was saying 6 ?

It's not like anyone actually knows the true figure .

Could be initial £5m with £1m add on

I’ve always felt Joey Bryan hasn’t quite got the balls to be a top player. IMO he’s too affected by confidence, or lack off. I remember sitting in the home end at reading a couple of years ago and he looked so nervous of the ball coming to him and was torn apart by their winger. He’s a decent championship player but will never be premiership class and is definitely replaceable. The king is dead...

9 hours ago, supercidered said:

Please post correct names. It is now Frank Lampard’s Derby. FFS 

I refuse to call them that.  They are Derby, Derby County or The Rams.  I think otib are making a bigger fuss over it than Sky.  Sorry, i’m Boring!

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Villa are after Lukas Nmecha on loan if, I assume, Kodjia leaves. That's quite an impressive loan signing to be fair. 

On paper and u23 (and below) level.

In fairness looks a little like a young Che Adams from the few bits I’ve seen on YT.

7 hours ago, hodge said:

Could be initial £5m with £1m add on

The papers tout Joe as the best left back in the country but the sum being offered suggests he is somewhat down the pecking order; I tend to agree with the latter analysis. Left sided attacking midfielder is his natural position but as has been said dozens of times, perhaps hundreds, he is no natural left back and struggles or cannot be bothered to track back on many occasions.

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I refuse to call them that.  They are Derby, Derby County or The Rams.  I think otib are making a bigger fuss over it than Sky.  Sorry, i’m Boring!

On paper and u23 (and below) level.

In fairness looks a little like a young Che Adams from the few bits I’ve seen on YT.

Sorry Dave but the post was extremely tongue in cheek / sarcastic.

3 hours ago, havanatopia said:

The papers tout Joe as the best left back in the country but the sum being offered suggests he is somewhat down the pecking order; I tend to agree with the latter analysis. Left sided attacking midfielder is his natural position but as has been said dozens of times, perhaps hundreds, he is no natural left back and struggles or cannot be bothered to track back on many occasions.

The sum being offered is dictated by only having a year left, if he had longer you could probably double it, for comparison Douglas being one of if not the best LB in the league went for £3m.

• The title was changed to Joe Bryan
5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Still ' going ' . 

1 minute ago, NOTBLUE said:

Still’ on going’

Still ' going on ..... and on....and on.....and on....and on '

19 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

£4m rising to £6m now.

I think I'd rather just let him rot in the U23's for that sort of money   ?

That is good money for a LB especially considering his last year. I get the sentiment but club need all the finances they can get. Good player but replaceable. 

28 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

£4m rising to £6m now.

I think I'd rather just let him rot in the U23's for that sort of money   ?

Just goes to show how far we’ve come now that we consider £4m not a substantial sum of money. 

Only a few short years ago that was double our record transfer outlay. 

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

£4m form a minimum of £25m they will get for Grealish

Sounds like good business to me unfortunately

( A**********S ?)

I am struggling to comprehend why Spurs want to spend that much on Jack Grealish. Their one and only signing. Mind boggles tbh.

But £4m seems to be a decent whack for a Championship LB.

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I just can’t get over what a shit signing Henderson would be. 

Its about as exciting as us resigning Kieran Agard. 

Haha, and our social media team would tease his release with photos.. one picture showing his smile and one gold tooth.. everyone gets excited thinking it's the next big thing from the French leagues or something.. then it turns out to be #WelcomeBackKieran

Archived