IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

24 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Because all reports were saying it would be announced tonight. The amount of PR & media they’re putting behind McGinn suggests otherwise & time is running out. 

Thanks. You’ve just experienced how my wife feels when we watch a film together. Worryingly it’s almost always the crime thrillers that confuse me. 

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Thanks. You’ve just experienced how my wife feels when we watch a film together. Worryingly it’s almost always the crime thrillers that confuse me. 

We have all been there mate...”which one is he/she?” Is my FAQ for most things!!

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Sessengon probably staying as can’t see anyone paying what Fulham would want for him. They are after a LB and statistically JB was a top champ LB. Targett seems to not be happening for them and JB at less than half the price is probably worth it

Would be very surprised if a Prem team sees JB as a LB in a 4-4-2.

Would much prefer him to move to Fulham. Proper club, play the right way and gives him a shot at the Prem.

Think this is what City and Bryan have been waiting for by leaking the Villa and Boro bids.

Also buggers Villa over after the Kodjia stuff by leaving them in the lurch, trying to sign a left back on deadline day.

41 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Wonder if a prem club have hijacked the transfer ? After all he will will only be sold to a prem club right sl .....

Rumour that Burnley and/or Fulham are still interested, would be so pleased for Joe if it’s true.

Fulham were trying to sign Targett so they've always been in the market for a left back - Sessegnon isn't leaving. Bryan going to Fulham would allow us to bring in McQueen on loan as, according to TEAMtalk, McQueen's been told he can't leave is Targett is leaving

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-fulham-make-inflated-new-bid-for-southamptons-matt-targett

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Would be very surprised if a Prem team sees JB as a LB in a 4-4-2.

His interest has been as a LB. That is where he has made his name. Maybe LWB but teams aren’t buying him to play in CM or LM. Yes we see him every week and not always comfortable there but doubt teams look too much into the negatives. They will see an athletic left footed defender that can chip in with goals and assists and defensive numbers that show he can be a capable defender

Archived