IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

Just now, BCFCGav said:

That would go down like a lead balloon. I think he’s ok personally..

He is ok and funnily enough, as it stands would be my third choice striker if here were still here. One day he will settle at a club and notch 12-15 goal imo in the championship

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

That would go down like a lead balloon. I think he’s ok personally..

He didn't get a lot of game time last year but wasn't awful He had previously shown a lot of promise and has been told he can leave Fulham. With the Scunthorpe lad injured and Djuric off, we're gonna need another striker. £5m + Woodrow, would be good business imo, he's only 23 and you don't become a bad player overnight. 

2 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

They’ve Signed Rico tonight from Seville, he’s going to be there new No.1. Marcus will be No.3!

Did not see that! What a signing that is! Think they have had a better window than Wolves. Might even class it as second best behind Liverpool. West Ham feel like Everton to me last summer. Spent a lot but without bringing in proper quality. Time will tell

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

From a Villa fan on Twitter... may be total guff... may be top ITK knowledge...

Don’t see how that can be true. Surely if he signed the contract Villa would be selling him? 

9 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

From a Villa fan on Twitter... may be total guff... may be top ITK knowledge...

If you scroll through the twitter thread, the message was sent at half 7. The first anyone else heard of it was 20:10 from Gregor. 

13 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Oh I would love that. Bruce chasing after Bryan down the motorway like a scene from some sort of romance movie. 

Someone get a banner ready for his journey home ?

wacky_races.jpg.ba6ea5b42ff9191ee08355f1fa1dcfa1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Oh I would love that. Bruce chasing after Bryan down the motorway like a scene from some sort of romance movie. 

Someone get a banner ready for his journey home ?

giphy.gif More wacky than that :laughcont:

Archived