IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Beautiful. I’ve stood up for them as a club recently but crap like this makes me chuckle. A lot. 

Earlier in the summer when Xia sold half the club to the new joint owners to stave off administration, I went on their forum for a read.

Bearing in mind the dire predicament they had been in ( the verge of administration) while a few fans understood the financial reality they were facing, the level of arrogance from some was unbelievable. Definitely an air of securing promotion to the rightful place in the premier league, and suggestions they would have to see Grealish and buy more "realistic players, were met with derision from many. When it came to the issue of possible breach of ffp, one poster suggested that ffp was only introduced to protect the status of the "big" clubs and prevent upstart clubs with wealthy owners from buying their way to the top.

There is no doubt they have an illustrious history - in my lifetime they've won league titles, FA and European Cups - however just now they are in championship with us. Clubs like Villa do seem to feel a sense of entitlement, because of their history,  and feel that this justifies the putting "lesser" clubs like us firmly in their place.

Love it,  arrogant tossers lose out, had one tell me a while back that they could take who they want from our club because of who they were in the footballing heirachy, guess he didn't realise that depended on wether a player actually wanted to sign for them or was just waiting for a better offer.

It is odd, considering we've never had any real kind of rivalry with Villa, this really does soften the blow of losing Bryan. I don't feel half as gutted now, and it has no logic to it whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Lord Northski said:

Funniest thing that’s happened in the transfer window for us in years. 

In about a year and a half maybe...

1 minute ago, Lord Northski said:

Funniest thing that’s happened in the transfer window for us in years. 

Other than when Odemwinge drove to QPR to secure his transfer but it never happened.

10 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Can't stand the arrogant w ankers. Still living of past glories. Same goes for Derby, Forest, Boro, can't ******* stand any of them.

Perhaps we need to start living off our past glories.

Where's Aizoon with his memories of our FA Cup final appearance?  :)

I can’t understand the jubilation from some fans that he might be going to Fulham rather than Villa. I’d like him to stay but, if he goes, I don’t care where he goes. If a player wants to  leave, he leaves, and it’s up to him to get the best deal for himself. A lot of people seem to forget that players are professionals. Changing clubs is no different to a non footballer changing jobs 

Love this, villa are arrogant tossers living off of their past. Be good to see them put down a peg or two as little old Fulham beat them to signing a player, maybe the lure of 30000 crowds and playing for the mighty villa isn't so great... 

Wish Joe all the best wherever he goes though, definitely got the ability to play in the premiership, whether he has the consistency is a different matter

4 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I can’t understand the jubilation from some fans that he might be going to Fulham rather than Villa. I’d like him to stay but, if he goes, I don’t care where he goes. If a player wants to  leave, he leaves, and it’s up to him to get the best deal for himself. A lot of people seem to forget that players are professionals. Changing clubs is no different to a non footballer changing jobs 

Villa fans are the biggest bunch of pricks going 

They are above Leeds and Forest fans for dining out on past glories 

Archived