IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

Short memory? I raise you a Micheal Jackson statue and mohamed Al fayed.

Forget all that, Fulham FC is very much a proper club, proud fans despite being constantly in Chelsea’s shadow and their support at Wembley for the play off final was immense....a great club, have produced great players and a staunch history.....

Let's all hope this sad, and rather silly, saga ends swiftly,  with a player who clearly wants out leaving.

Perhaps by Saturday we can get back to the sport of football rather than this alternative universe of the quasi Sport of transfers and transfer speculation

11 minutes ago, Toffee dog said:

What past glories ? Do they have any!

Yes, Villa have loads of those - they’ve won the top div in England seven times, they’ve won the 2nd div in England twice, they’ve won the third div in England once, they’ve won the FA Cup seven times, they’ve won the League Cup five times and they’ve won the European Cup and the European Super Cup, but it looks like they’ve missed out on Joey Bryan! Wahey!

I don't believe a lot of this story, I can accept that Joe might have agreed terms and passed a medical at Villa but not that he had signed a contact and then backed out, don't even think that is legal. Also earlier in the day it said that City had received a bid from Fulham but it was rejected, from our point of view we want as much money for him as we can get!

18 minutes ago, John Galley said:

I don't believe a lot of this story, I can accept that Joe might have agreed terms and passed a medical at Villa but not that he had signed a contact and then backed out, don't even think that is legal. Also earlier in the day it said that City had received a bid from Fulham but it was rejected, from our point of view we want as much money for him as we can get!

Doesn’t matter if Joe has signed or not, unless both City and Villa have completed their sides it’s not a done deal.

EXACTLY the same thing happened years ago with Dave Cotterill, deal agreed and contract signed with Norwich, we dragged our feet on completing then last minute Wigan came in offered Double the money and the rest is history.

villa have wanted him seemingly for months, owe failt for waiting till end of window to drag the price down

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

I can’t understand the jubilation from some fans that he might be going to Fulham rather than Villa. I’d like him to stay but, if he goes, I don’t care where he goes. If a player wants to  leave, he leaves, and it’s up to him to get the best deal for himself. A lot of people seem to forget that players are professionals. Changing clubs is no different to a non footballer changing jobs 

You obviously aren't on social media or have had the misfortune of bumping into some of their arrogant, twatish fans at Ashton Gate over the past couple of seasons.

Without a doubt makes Bryans departure easier to swallow that we won't see him show up at AG later in the year playing for those *****

29 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

You obviously aren't on social media or have had the misfortune of bumping into some of their arrogant, twatish fans at Ashton Gate over the past couple of seasons.

Without a doubt makes Bryans departure easier to swallow that we won't see him show up at AG later in the year playing for those *****

arrogant and twatish....LMFAO!

FWIW, surely Joe will get a better career opportunity at Fulham than at Villa? West London rather than Brum (bit of a dump) , Premier league rather than EFL, more stable club? Villa are a bit of a car crash, let's be honest here?

Good luck to him if he signs in South West London IMHO.

3 hours ago, John Galley said:

Quick call to MA asking City to not complete as Fulham have come in and offered a extra couple of hundred K solves that problem.

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

I would have thought that would seal it. 

Wonder if Villa have caught up with their instalments for Kodjia.

They haven't been keen to pay their bills on time let's face it, something their fans are no doubt proud of.

Perhaps the cheque's in the post.

Archived