IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

14 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/exclusive-fulham-leave-late-bid-1877136

Lets start a book on how many pages this thread will reach, I’m going for 48.

Would be delighted personally if Joe ended up at Fulham rather than Villa.

Already up to 48 pages!

43 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah, not bothered about it - hope people don't think that!

Just pondered whether any etiquette exists between clubs on this sort of thing.

I think until it's all signed officially, it's fair game - as is the case here.

I believe Wael and Darrell know a lot about transfer etiquette. They might be the best people to ask.

4 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Is this happening or is he gonna come back here with his tail between his legs?

Stranger things have certainly happened. Would be pretty embarrassing for him if it did though given what’s happened and the abject media coverage he’s had for what’s he’s done to Villa (funny as it is). 

2 minutes ago, Sniper said:

From Twitter ?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/avfc?src=hash

My mate has just bumped into Joe Bryan. Told him that Fulham hijacking the deal rumours are completely untrue. Already signed contracts with Villa, will be announced later on today. #avfc

DkI_FRPWsAANV9k.jpg

that's cabot circus isn't it? Key detail is when that photo was taken!

10 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

that's cabot circus isn't it? Key detail is when that photo was taken!

That photo isn’t from today the restaurant behind (giraffe) now has at least two screens in the window that’s shown behind them. 

Its an an old photo as the screens have been in the restaurant for a while now. 

2 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

As Joe looks set to sign for Fulham now, disappointment at selling to a Championship club is moot. However, while supporters of all clubs would not generally wish to sell to their rivals intra-division sales are commonplace. We achieved promotion from league one by buying the best league one players available, and so far this window we have bought 4 players from Championship clubs. After all, if you want players with proven championship experience, they are usually found in the Championship. It should come as no surprise then that other championship teams share the same philosophy. 

It really IS that obvious, can't understand when some complain about selling to a so called rival in the same division.

21 minutes ago, Sniper said:

From Twitter ?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/avfc?src=hash

My mate has just bumped into Joe Bryan. Told him that Fulham hijacking the deal rumours are completely untrue. Already signed contracts with Villa, will be announced later on today. #avfc

DkI_FRPWsAANV9k.jpg

"You're coming home with me"

Who's in the bag? Creepy!

Archived