IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

2 minutes ago, BS13Red said:

Window closed but still have until 7pm to get existing talks over the line. It’s a matter of time..

Eh? Surely it's 5pm or what's the point of having the 5pm deadline?

Is JB still a City player? :dunno:

EDIT: Taunton BCFC has answered my query. 

From the Guardian:

André-Frank Zambo Anguissa has completed his move to Fulham from Marseille for a club record £27m. The Cameroon international will sign a four-year deal worth around £65,000 a week. Fulham are also expected to announce the signing of Joe Bryan from Bristol City and have also been linked with a late loan move for Luciano Vietti from Atletico Madrid.

2 minutes ago, Rich_s said:

Crazy. 5.00pm should mean 5.00pm not a couple of hours afterwards.

Think we should have a second transfer deadline at 7pm, once we know the terms of the deal.

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Eh? Surely it's 5pm or what's the point of having the 5pm deadline?

Is JB still a City player? :dunno:

5pm was the deadline to bring in new players. You can have until 7pm to complete the deals for players you’re already in talks with, aka JB, but no new bids after 5 o’clock.

Presume there will be an announcement any time between now and 7pm.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Prefer O'Dowda as a winger. I hope Joe is gone. 6.3 million good deal.

Only a joke bud. If anything I'd have Joe in the middle of midfield, his athleticism would be fantastic. I think we missed a trick not giving him a sustained period in that position. I was lucky enough to bend JJ ear about it a couple of years ago, shame Joe wasn't DoF as he seemed to think it'd be worth a look. Maybe JM can fill that position one day.

36 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

In all seriousness, this has been dragging on all day. With 2 minutes left, will we be seeing JB back at Failand tomorrow?

He booked an Uber using "Odemwingie Cabs” and he went to the wrong ground first!!!

45 minutes ago, Olé said:

I've heard on good authority that Joe will not sign his contract until this gets to 50 pages.

He and Slaviša Jokanović are literally stood at Craven Cottage pressing refresh on OTIB.

He wants it to beat the Dwight Gayle thread. Deal is off if it doesn't.

Hold on Joe nearly there.

Archived