IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

48 minutes ago, Olé said:

I've heard on good authority that Joe will not sign his contract until this gets to 50 pages.

He and Slaviša Jokanović are literally stood at Craven Cottage pressing refresh on OTIB.

He wants it to beat the Dwight Gayle thread. Deal is off if it doesn't.

I expect an ITK badge so I can now make up shit rumours for the rest of my life.

I’m not one to needlessly bash the club but this is about the most cringeworthy, tinpot thing I’ve seen from us and that takes some doing. 

That’s two of our key players moved on to better things and were actively celebrating it through official club media? Embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I’m not one to needlessly bash the club but this is about the most cringeworthy, tinpot thing I’ve seen from us and that takes some doing. 

That’s two of our key players moved on to better things and were actively celebrating it through official club media? Embarrassing. 

The video - ok. That is absolutely pathetic. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Alternatively we're being adult about it, recognising we should not stand in his way, and are pleased for him that he has a chance to play in the Premier League.

Better than being bitter and twisted.

Archived