IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I’m not one to needlessly bash the club but this is about the most cringeworthy, tinpot thing I’ve seen from us and that takes some doing. 

That’s two of our key players moved on to better things and were actively celebrating it through official club media? Embarrassing. 

******* hell. Serious business this football fan malarkey.

It’s a bit of humour. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

?

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I hope the club don’t do what they did for Reid and totally go overboard on social media as if he’s died or something.

Good luck to Bryan and thanks for some amazing goals in key games. 

Too late. 

1 minute ago, Notbarrymanc said:

******* hell. Serious business this football fan malarkey.

It’s a bit of humour. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

?

I like to think I have a good sense of humour and I take most things with a massive pinch of salt. But this is just downright embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I like to think I have a good sense of humour and I take most things with a massive pinch of salt. But this is just downright embarrassing.

Yeah it’s pretty lame. I’m not a fan of the ‘voice’ our social media uses.. it’s becoming like the Bristol Bears account.

It’s as if the Gif thing has gone to their heads and they’re trying too hard to get a ‘bang’ or go viral.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Agreed - lovely tribute video...but that GIF...wow!...awful...

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I’m not one to needlessly bash the club but this is about the most cringeworthy, tinpot thing I’ve seen from us and that takes some doing. 

That’s two of our key players moved on to better things and were actively celebrating it through official club media? Embarrassing. 

I firstly want to congratulate Joe on realising his dream to play in the Prem and I think Fulham are a good match for him .

Thanks to Villa for forcing up the price and making Fulham move quickly.

I have mixed feelings about the gif on the one hand it's a bit tinpot on the other it shows how far the club have come . When was the last time we sold two players to Prem clubs ?

It could alert other young players that City is no longer a footballing backwater but a good springboard to the highest level of the game.

12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Absolute tosh, it shows that the investment made in the academy is paying dividends, it also shows any future players that we can offer a good chance of progression.

23 minutes ago, Red Zeppelin said:

50 pages is nothing to be ashamed of.

Villa Talk have 897 pages on Grealish...

...and 25 pages still discussing Joe Bryan ?

They could get to 50 pages on NOT getting Joe Bryan!  :)

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

For me it's the fact that Bob and Joe have gone to teams in the Prem that we should be competing with - I see Cardiff and Fulham as our peers. It's not like they've gone to Man City, Spurs, Utd etc. And we're 'celebrating' the fact that our homegrown talent has to join these clubs like them to progress. That's why it's embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

For me it's the fact that Bob and Joe have gone to teams in the Prem that we should be competing with - I see Cardiff and Fulham as our peers. It's not like they've gone to Man City, Spurs, Utd etc. And we're 'celebrating' the fact that our homegrown talent has to join these clubs like them to progress. That's why it's embarrassing. 

Agreed, when we won so convincingly at Craven Cottage before Christmas who would have argued that Joe Bryan leaving us for them would have been a big step up? For me that GIF is a perfect example of the small time mentality holding the club back...

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I firstly want to congratulate Joe on realising his dream to play in the Prem and I think Fulham are a good match for him .

Thanks to Villa for forcing up the price and making Fulham move quickly.

I have mixed feelings about the gif on the one hand it's a bit tinpot on the other it shows how far the club have come . When was the last time we sold two players to Prem clubs ?

It could alert other young players that City is no longer a footballing backwater but a good springboard to the highest level of the game.

There are plenty of ways to big up that fact without this bollocks. Complete and utter failing of whoever is in charge of this shite to understand the feeling of the fans - completely detached from the real world. 

Archived