Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

5 hours ago, Selred said:

DERBY. Trying to offer Forsyth in swap for Bryan. Plus cash.

Alan Nixon 

Derby? 

Would that be  ' Lampard's Derby County '  ?   :yawn:

Anyway why would we want Forsyth?  ... his club want to offload him, and the fans can't wait to get rid.....  

- sounds like Forsyth must be pretty bruceless to me !  

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Literally every derby fan is saying they’d drive him here themselves. Now I know we shouldn’t judge a player before he plays but it’s hardly the sort of rep you want for a player. They’ll be getting the better deal, not us. 

I seem to recall him getting dog`s abuse from their fans when they did their normal end of season bottling. I also think he was shocking in a couple of TV games I saw.

Mind you, sometimes a new start at a new club is all a player needs as well we know.

Nothing dramatic but Is it me or is this a slightly ‘strange’ post

Lots of players posted similar but with more enthusiasm or excited posts with a fist or excited emoji etc

(Im not very good with the smileys - can somebody help me with what the emoji he’s used signify?)

68F325EF-3143-4339-B94E-DFC31C0C66FD.png

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Must not sell to a Championship club at all costs IMO.

Doubly so with the window closing Thursday. PL, foreign club or nothing tbh. Selling Flint to Boro was bad enough.

Don’t mind him going to a championship club. At least we’ll know exactly how to exploit their weakness when we play them. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nothing dramatic but Is it me or is this a slightly ‘strange’ post

Lots of players posted similar but with more enthusiasm or excited posts with a fist or excited emoji etc

(Im not very good with the smileys - can somebody help me with what the emoji he’s used signify?)

68F325EF-3143-4339-B94E-DFC31C0C66FD.png

Think it’s shock, as in he can’t believe it’s his 8th season already. That’s how I read it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Certainly wont be getting any bids if anyone was watching him yesterday which could be good for us. Needs to get his head down and get back to his form of first half of last season. We need the real JB back and then he may get his dream move in January.He is lucky Kelly has been injured or else he may not even make our starting line up on current form.

• Like 1

The whole Bryan saga is getting tedious now....................:sleeping:

Either stay or go - I really don’t care..............:facepalm:

Whats the point of getting agitated over something we cannot change?  Players come and go twice a season, it’s no big deal.

Edited by Robbored

Post live blog saying Villa have had a bid accepted in the region of £6m.

"We’ve been told this morning that Bristol City have agreed a fee with Aston Villa for Joe Bryan. Thought to be in the region of £6m. More to follow."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-city-joe-bryan-live-1864981

• TomF changed the title to Joe Bryan