IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

If he's going to Villa then I can't wish him well, Newcastle I could accept but Villa haven't even paid for Kodjia yet and are in the same league we are. 

I'm fine with him leaving for the Prem but not another Championship team. 

5 minutes ago, lenred said:

Would certainly hope that they have but it's a good point. 

I assume they will have

With the new investment 

Paying bills no longer the issue , merely FFP

Bit p’d off with Bryan tbh and the whole saga

Coasted through Saturday 

If you’re going  shut the door on your way out and good riddance tbh

12 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Yes I'm sure this has come out of the blue and City have had no time to sound out a replacement.

Sounding something out is different to signing them. Of course they’ll have thought about it but we’d better have the ducks in a row before JB is allowed to leave. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

If he's going to Villa then I can't wish him well, Newcastle I could accept but Villa haven't even paid for Kodjia yet and are in the same league we are. 

I'm fine with him leaving for the Prem but not another Championship team. 

I don't understand how we can be accepting further debt off Villa when they already owe us money? I'd want the money all upfront but it sounds like that isn't the case.

Screw JB to be honest, he was one who clearly downed tools for me from January. 

Him signing for a championship rival leaves a bitter taste. Kodja flint now bryan if he goes. Does that say more about us as a club that players no longer see us as a viable promotion bet or is it simply avout the money? Very very disapointed.

Really big fan of Joe Bryan, but I just can't see the value in him as a defender. As a midfielder he's spot on, but spending £6m on Bryan as a left back would be massively overpaying imo.

Good luck to him, he's been nothing but professional and is a dedicated athlete. He did drop off a bit post-January but so did most of the team, to blame it all on him is completely daft.

Villa would please his missus who is very much a Bristol Girl. Can't see him going to the North East. 

If its £6m it best all be up front after the JK farce.

3 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Really big fan of Joe Bryan, but I just can't see the value in him as a defender. As a midfielder he's spot on, but spending £6m on Bryan as a left back would be massively overpaying imo.

Good luck to him, he's been nothing but professional and is a dedicated athlete. He did drop off a bit post-January but so did most of the team, to blame it all on him is completely daft.

Not very ‘professional’ in my book

He didn’t ‘drop off’  , he coasted

5 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

For some reason it has seemed more noticeable with him than a lot of others.  And it has always been a concern that he seems to have lots of inconsistencies throughout a season. Just last season he had two solid blocks - fantastic pre Christmas and really poor post. And his attitude looked 'questionable' shall we say at times.  Not sure anyone is blaming solely him though. Good luck to the bloke. Will always get a round of applause off of me when he comes back to the Gate. 

7 minutes ago, stevep38 said:

Him signing for a championship rival leaves a bitter taste. Kodja flint now bryan if he goes. Does that say more about us as a club that players no longer see us as a viable promotion bet or is it simply avout the money? Very very disapointed.

Both 

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not very ‘professional’ in my book

He didn’t ‘drop off’  , he coasted

Brilliant. A player not playing amazing all of the time is now unprofessional. Presumably you also think that every footballer ever in the history of football (except maybe Ronaldo and Messi) is unprofessional then?

11 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

You mean when the club refused his Transfer Request.  Since then he wasn't interested. 

Archived