Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Whites

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Close to being confirmed!

Confirmed

Good luck Joey, and thanks for all the amazing memories. 

Sad day, but a deserved move. Hope to see him in a City shirt again in the future. Hopefully he may pop back to say his goodbyes on Tuesday night v Plymouth?

Edited by ollywhyte
  • Like 1

Fulham have just signed Sevilla's first choice keeper Sergio Rico but they recently signed Besitas keeper Fabri. I wonder if they are overloaded with keepers now and we'll get one on loan for the season ???

48 minutes ago, Olé said:

I've heard on good authority that Joe will not sign his contract until this gets to 50 pages.

He and Slaviša Jokanović are literally stood at Craven Cottage pressing refresh on OTIB.

He wants it to beat the Dwight Gayle thread. Deal is off if it doesn't.

I expect an ITK badge so I can now make up shit rumours for the rest of my life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I’m not one to needlessly bash the club but this is about the most cringeworthy, tinpot thing I’ve seen from us and that takes some doing. 

That’s two of our key players moved on to better things and were actively celebrating it through official club media? Embarrassing. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I’m not one to needlessly bash the club but this is about the most cringeworthy, tinpot thing I’ve seen from us and that takes some doing. 

That’s two of our key players moved on to better things and were actively celebrating it through official club media? Embarrassing. 

The video - ok. That is absolutely pathetic. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Alternatively we're being adult about it, recognising we should not stand in his way, and are pleased for him that he has a chance to play in the Premier League.

Better than being bitter and twisted.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

******* hell. Serious business this football fan malarkey.

It’s a bit of humour. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

😩

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I hope the club don’t do what they did for Reid and totally go overboard on social media as if he’s died or something.

Good luck to Bryan and thanks for some amazing goals in key games. 

Too late. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Notbarrymanc said:

******* hell. Serious business this football fan malarkey.

It’s a bit of humour. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

😩

I like to think I have a good sense of humour and I take most things with a massive pinch of salt. But this is just downright embarrassing.

• Like 4

I like to think I have a good sense of humour and I take most things with a massive pinch of salt. But this is just downright embarrassing.

Yeah it’s pretty lame. I’m not a fan of the ‘voice’ our social media uses.. it’s becoming like the Bristol Bears account.

It’s as if the Gif thing has gone to their heads and they’re trying too hard to get a ‘bang’ or go viral.

• Like 2

Agreed - lovely tribute video...but that GIF...wow!...awful...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BS13Red said:

The humour has definitely been sucked out of football these past few years. Bit of harmless fun.

Good tweet from a Chelsea fan - saying “Fulham have spent all that money on transfers and they’re still not the biggest club in Fulham..” - made I laugh!

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I firstly want to congratulate Joe on realising his dream to play in the Prem and I think Fulham are a good match for him .

Thanks to Villa for forcing up the price and making Fulham move quickly.

I have mixed feelings about the gif on the one hand it's a bit tinpot on the other it shows how far the club have come . When was the last time we sold two players to Prem clubs ?

It could alert other young players that City is no longer a footballing backwater but a good springboard to the highest level of the game.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Josh93 said:

Wonder what the odds would be on Joe making an England squad this season if he performs well?

If he'd gone to Derby and learned from the best, I could see him getting a chance in CM. I think he's wasted as a left back and nowhere near the level of Trips.