IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

Article in the Post today linking Bryan with Sean Dyche at Burnley and SL stating he would want £10m for JB. It would be a good move for JB with chance to play in the PL and in Europe. 

Depends on wether there's any substance in the story and whether JB would want to move bearing in mind that he wouldn't be a regular starter and being sat on the bench..

2 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

"Trevor Brooking was born in Barking in 1948, the son of a police officer, and has lived for almost all his life in Essex.  He passed his 11-plus exam and entered Ilford County High School.  Unlike many professional soccer players, Trevor placed great emphasis on his education; indeed, he might claim to be an early exponent of lifelong learning.  He took 11 O-levels and Economics and Accounts at A-level.  Even after signing as an apprentice with West Ham United Football Club in 1965, Trevor continued day classes in Business Studies."

My one and only claim to fame is that I saw this  intellectual colossus in a betting shop in Cockfosters in the days when they were strewn with fag ends, torn up betting slips and broken dreams

I met Eddie Izzard at Heathrow yesterday.

On 20/05/2018 at 18:23, Red Right Hand said:

Especially if Frankie signs for Blackburn. Del Boy is already there, Wilbs and Mark Little are at Bolton and Greg`s at PNE.

They could put the old band back together!

are they on a mission for GOD?

4 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

"Trevor Brooking was born in Barking in 1948, the son of a police officer, and has lived for almost all his life in Essex.  He passed his 11-plus exam and entered Ilford County High School.  Unlike many professional soccer players, Trevor placed great emphasis on his education; indeed, he might claim to be an early exponent of lifelong learning.  He took 11 O-levels and Economics and Accounts at A-level.  Even after signing as an apprentice with West Ham United Football Club in 1965, Trevor continued day classes in Business Studies."

My one and only claim to fame is that I saw this  intellectual colossus in a betting shop in Cockfosters in the days when they were strewn with fag ends, torn up betting slips and broken dreams

And I thought you were such a refined supporter. Nearer riff raff methinks? 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Article in the Post today linking Bryan with Sean Dyche at Burnley and SL stating he would want £10m for JB. It would be a good move for JB with chance to play in the PL and in Europe. 

Depends on wether there's any substance in the story and whether JB would want to move bearing in mind that he wouldn't be a regular starter and being sat on the bench..

Paper tittle,tattle

Never believe anything until it’s on the OS is my tip

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Paper tittle,tattle

Never believe anything until it’s on the OS is my tip

I look at this way Bob - if the rumour is not from an unreliable social media source then it's likely to be more accurate.......saying that the Post has sports columns to try and fill. .....but the comment about SL wanting £10m for JB was told to a Post journalist so that bit be must me true at least.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I look at this way Bob - if the rumour is not from an unreliable social media source then it's likely to be more accurate.......saying that the Post has sports columns to try and fill. .....but the comment about SL wanting £10m for JB was told to a Post journalist so that bit be must me true at least.

Yep - those journalists are always on the button , and accurate , ............. and truthful !!!

:laughcont:

On 20/05/2018 at 17:02, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agree

Was Mark Littles stag do

I hope someone has told his wife, Bob

I read somewhere that Litts had given his jacket to a fan after the final day escape, and had left his wallet and wedding ring in there and had to ask on social media if he could get it back :laughcont:

11 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I hope someone has told his wife, Bob

I read somewhere that Litts had given his jacket to a fan after the final day escape, and had left his wallet and wedding ring in there and had to ask on social media if he could get it back :laughcont:

I’m sure it was Littles stag do

@RedM will know (She knows who / what / where :thumbsup:)

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’m sure it was Littles stag do

@RedM will know (She knows who / what / where :thumbsup:)

Must admit it confused me too, him giving his wedding ring away before his stag do was held in Vegas. But then I had my Hen do after I was married too. 

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Must admit it confused me too, him giving his wedding ring away before his stag do was held in Vegas. But then I had my Hen do after I was married too. 

I was confused too.  Has he been married before?

Or just used as an excuse to get the “boys” a Vegas-pass.

11 hours ago, simon uk said:

Mate of mine was told a story that a pal of his once saw franz beckenbauer in a chippy in stockwood, and he swore it was true?

I played pool with Levi Stubbs of The Four Tops in a bar in a remote part of Majorca back in 1989....the rest of the Tops were in there too....surreal....apparently they all jointly owned a huge mansion in the hills behind the bar according to the owner.... they were crap at pool though! Also had a good chat with some Brum and Forest fans who were in there...they hated the gas...strange that because I thought the whole loved them and hated us?!

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 08:59, simon uk said:

Mate of mine was told a story that a pal of his once saw franz beckenbauer in a chippy in stockwood, and he swore it was true?

My grandad saw Von Ribbentropp walking up Barton St, in Gloucester, in 1937. Mind you he`d just had a few in the India House.

16 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Anyway, back on topic: Leighton Baines at Everton is on the way to the USA, so they'll be after a left-back.  Possible?

The bloke / kid who said that on Facebook admitted he just made it up. 

Archived