Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Thanks. You’ve just experienced how my wife feels when we watch a film together. Worryingly it’s almost always the crime thrillers that confuse me. 

We have all been there mate...”which one is he/she?” Is my FAQ for most things!!

Sessengon probably staying as can’t see anyone paying what Fulham would want for him. They are after a LB and statistically JB was a top champ LB. Targett seems to not be happening for them and JB at less than half the price is probably worth it

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Sessengon probably staying as can’t see anyone paying what Fulham would want for him. They are after a LB and statistically JB was a top champ LB. Targett seems to not be happening for them and JB at less than half the price is probably worth it

Would be very surprised if a Prem team sees JB as a LB in a 4-4-2.

Would much prefer him to move to Fulham. Proper club, play the right way and gives him a shot at the Prem.

Think this is what City and Bryan have been waiting for by leaking the Villa and Boro bids.

Also buggers Villa over after the Kodjia stuff by leaving them in the lurch, trying to sign a left back on deadline day.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Would be very surprised if a Prem team sees JB as a LB in a 4-4-2.

His interest has been as a LB. That is where he has made his name. Maybe LWB but teams aren’t buying him to play in CM or LM. Yes we see him every week and not always comfortable there but doubt teams look too much into the negatives. They will see an athletic left footed defender that can chip in with goals and assists and defensive numbers that show he can be a capable defender

Just now, BCFCGav said:

That would go down like a lead balloon. I think he’s ok personally..

He is ok and funnily enough, as it stands would be my third choice striker if here were still here. One day he will settle at a club and notch 12-15 goal imo in the championship

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

That would go down like a lead balloon. I think he’s ok personally..

He didn't get a lot of game time last year but wasn't awful He had previously shown a lot of promise and has been told he can leave Fulham. With the Scunthorpe lad injured and Djuric off, we're gonna need another striker. £5m + Woodrow, would be good business imo, he's only 23 and you don't become a bad player overnight. 

2 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

They’ve Signed Rico tonight from Seville, he’s going to be there new No.1. Marcus will be No.3!

Did not see that! What a signing that is! Think they have had a better window than Wolves. Might even class it as second best behind Liverpool. West Ham feel like Everton to me last summer. Spent a lot but without bringing in proper quality. Time will tell

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

From a Villa fan on Twitter... may be total guff... may be top ITK knowledge...

Don’t see how that can be true. Surely if he signed the contract Villa would be selling him? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

From a Villa fan on Twitter... may be total guff... may be top ITK knowledge...

If you scroll through the twitter thread, the message was sent at half 7. The first anyone else heard of it was 20:10 from Gregor. 

• Like 1