Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

5 minutes ago, Jacki said:

Calm down, no need to shout....

I haven’t had time to read the whole of this thread so don’t know what’s been said higher up. And all of that aside, for me Bryan’s best position isn’t left back either. He’s far better in a more attacking role imo. Where he would be in direct competition with Sessegnon. 

Agree with this. See him as being cover for both areas if he does go there. Just can’t see him as a pure PL left back but all a matter of opinion and would be great seeing him at Fulham whichever way. 

So a player agrees a move to a club before backing out and moving to a different club has caused us great hilarity twice in 3 days. Love it. 

3 minutes ago, Super said:

The thought of Bryan LB in the prem is hilarious.

Not when he’s spanking a left footer into your girly named goalkeepers too right hand corner it won’t be. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

So a player agrees a move to a club before backing out and moving to a different club has caused us great hilarity twice in 3 days. Love it. 

Not when he’s spanking a left footer into your girly named goalkeepers too right hand corner it won’t be. 

He will be trying to catch Salah for 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

But, but, they've won the European Cup...

From their forum thread about Joe Bryan's transfer and news that Fulham might be hijacking the deal.

Why are Bristol City fans thinking they are on the same level as us in terms of club is the main question in all this, whether he joins or not Bristol City fans seem to be celebrating it like it’s their cup final strangely enough. We may be in the same league but that’s about where it ends.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

From their forum thread about Joe Bryan's transfer and news that Fulham might be hijacking the deal.

Why are Bristol City fans thinking they are on the same level as us in terms of club is the main question in all this, whether he joins or not Bristol City fans seem to be celebrating it like it’s their cup final strangely enough. We may be in the same league but that’s about where it ends.

Beautiful. I’ve stood up for them as a club recently but crap like this makes me chuckle. A lot. 

5 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Salty bunch aren’t they . **** off villa 

• Like 1

If this goes through JB leaves a legend in my eyes. A bit sad? No because it is very sad but think we should all take this as a win. Seriously, Villa fans can be unbearable and they just seem to be making a farce of FFP. Can’t say I have much love for Villa. 

• Like 5