IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I read it as a dig at verbal criticism from fans but maybe I’m reading too much in to it! Though the removal of playing for City from his bio speaks volumes!

It’s soooo obvious. He’s switching codes and joining Sale. :cool:

I see you were right @Davefevs

JB is in Maldives at Lily Beach Resort

In a water Villa - tough ole life - obviously splashing out a few quid of his signing fee !!!!

About £12k PP for a fortnight (Flying economy which I doubt he was - I see BW , AF have all been posting pics their Business Class Flight Suites for trips to Aus and America)

I went mad and went there 5 years ago (Not in a water Villa which was occupied by rich Japanese) 

Stunning All Inclusive Luxury - Lucky git

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In a water Villa - tough ole life - obviously splashing out a few quid of his signing fee !!!!

About £12k PP for a fortnight (Flying economy which I doubt he was - I see BW , AF have all been posting pics their Business Class Flight Suites for trips to Aus and America)

I went mad and went there 5 years ago (Not in a water Villa which was occupied by rich Japanese) 

For those of you who have their appetite for luxury whetted, I propose my own water Villa at Severn beach .

Rates available on request.

IMG_0273.JPG

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

For those of you who have their appetite for luxury whetted, I propose my own water Villa at Severn beach .

Rates available on request.

IMG_0273.JPG

I hate tease advertising like this - we all know all the best dates will be gone already

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The Fielding’s, The Pack’s and the Flint’s seem to be holidaying together in Florida at the moment. Is that their third or fourth holiday so far I’m losing track . Just think what they could do if they had a few more win bonuses :blink:

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We’re off to the Maldives for our honeymoon in Jan. Real bucket list stuff for people like us, no water villa here, the prices were eye watering. 

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Very prudent of Joe. Most lads his age would pay about 4 weeks wages for their summer holidays..!

2 hours ago, RedM said:

The Fielding’s, The Pack’s and the Flint’s seem to be holidaying together in Florida at the moment. Is that their third or fourth holiday so far I’m losing track . Just think what they could do if they had a few more win bonuses :blink:

I saw that too, how the others live

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Yeah, but remember we got to feel sorry for them when they are training on Xmas day when we are sat down for our dinners. ;)

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

We’re off to the Maldives for our honeymoon in Jan. Real bucket list stuff for people like us, no water villa here, the prices were eye watering. 

Worth every penny 86 going by my experience

Truly paradise

What resort you .heading for 86 ?

Seaplane ?

5 hours ago, RedM said:

At least third

Vegas

Dubai

Now Florida

All Business Class

Josh B appears to have gone from one holiday to another since seasons end - at least 3 or 4 so far !!! Again Dubai , US

Incredible - What a life

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Kuramathi Bob, and yeah Seaplane transfer. Looks stunning. 

Looked at that one - very nice too :thumbsup:

The seaplane was amazing - pilot in shorts and bare feet !!! and the smoothest take off and landing I’ve ever had on any sort of plane - hope you find the same

What shocked me was , I found out The seaplane transfer was about £350-400 each !!!  ( So enjoy it !!!!   :D)

Like most I did a package and Tbf When I took off the cost of our flights to Male , the seaplane transfers the standard of accommodation on the Island and food , despite not cheap was actually very good value and worked out about the same as a decent cruise would cost per day

The accommodation and food we had was incredible and when you see how everything has to be brought in by boat daily it is quite remarkable

As everywhere the locals and workers love their football and if you have any old shirts you don’t want they make great gifts for waiters etc , who will treat you like Royalty 

im lucky to have been , but still jealous !!!!

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

It's very nice, tropical storms can be a bit mad mind.  Usually chucks it down once a day, for 20 mins, warm rain!

Lovely place, perfect for doing nothing much and having a swim.  Islands are tiny, seaplanes truly an "experience", get a snorkel mask and play count the sharks 

The airport is nuts, BTW :blink:

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Looked at that one - very nice too :thumbsup:

The seaplane was amazing - pilot in shorts and bare feet !!! and the smoothest take off and landing I’ve ever had on any sort of plane - hope you find the same

What shocked me was , I found out The seaplane transfer was about £350-400 each !!!  ( So enjoy it !!!!   :D)

Like most I did a package and Tbf When I took off the cost of our flights to Male , the seaplane transfers the standard of accommodation on the Island and food , despite not cheap was actually very good value and worked out about the same as a decent cruise would cost per day

The accommodation and food we had was incredible and when you see how everything has to be brought in by boat daily it is quite remarkable

As everywhere the locals and workers love their football and if you have any old shirts you don’t want they make great gifts for waiters etc , who will treat you like Royalty 

im lucky to have been , but still jealous !!!!

Everything I’ve seen looks absolutely superb. I really can’t wait, it’ll be much needed by then! 

11 minutes ago, Super said:

How the others live...………..

On pot noodles for two years to finance a holiday :laugh: 

5 hours ago, RedM said:

3 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Florida's not all that,  you can even drive there from here,  albeit it takes a little while.  Mind you I bet they're not staying in the same dodgy motels I put my family up in!

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

When I went there, on our island every Tuesday the staff would play the guests at football, great fun.  They were half our size, but were a) fit b) practiced together and c) all spoke the same language

Needless to say, the staff won

One of the lads was wearing a City jersey!!!!!  He couldn't believe it when I told him they were my team, he had no idea

57 minutes ago, ukneil said:

Florida's not all that,  you can even drive there from here,  albeit it takes a little while.  Mind you I bet they're not staying in the same dodgy motels I put my family up in!

I took your advice as regards driving to Florida and am now stuck on Weston beach . 

You'll be hearing  from my lawyer .

17 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No reason for JB to lie :D

When he told me he was off to the Maldives (we were in Cribbs at the time), someone tweeted that he was in Barbados.  Had a bit of a chuckle re that!

10 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Did a Sri Lanka / Maldives twin centre for my honeymoon.  Not one of the fancy islands nor a water villa either.

5 hours ago, Super said:

How the others live...………..

Bob gets a £1 a like....that’s why he posts so much :D

Archived