IGNORED

Interesting I think

longyears

Of all the clubs looking for a new manager none of them have LJ on the radar and the bookies don't mention him - even the Luton Town manager has long odds for Swansea. Reckon he really is the safest job in football and not rated by anyone other than SL !

33 minutes ago, longyears said:

Of all the clubs looking for a new manager none of them have LJ on the radar and the bookies don't mention him - even the Luton Town manager has long odds for Swansea. Reckon he really is the safest job in football and not rated by anyone other than SL !

The bookies still mention him in connection with the vacancy at WBA...

1 hour ago, longyears said:

I don’t think it’s a question of being rated it’s a question of loyalty and support through thick and thin, something very rarely seen for most football managers. 

2 hours ago, longyears said:

I'm putting 12/1 on you being wrong on the exact example you have chosen...

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/22241715

Archived