IGNORED

Radio 2 Drivetime - ruined

ChippenhamRed

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Love 6music but there are a couple of presenters I won`t listen to - Tom Ravenscroft being one - I just find him too smug - and I`m not that keen on Chris Hawke. Lauren Laverne can be a bit too intense and excitable - particularly over some new act who really aren`t that good - but she does play good stuff so I can live with that.

With you there mate, TR tries to be too clever. And LL is just too dancey for me , I even like Shaun Keaveny ...... in small doses . 
Annoyingly my 2 favourite shows are RadMac and Hawksbee and Jacobs , both on at the same time.

6 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

With you there mate, TR tries to be too clever. And LL is just too dancey for me , I even like Shaun Keaveny ...... in small doses . 
Annoyingly my 2 favourite shows are RadMac and Hawksbee and Jacobs , both on at the same time.

Sounds like we both like the same stuff! I don`t tend to listen to Shaun Keaveny though as I normally have Radio 4extra on early doors just for all the old classic comedy stuff like Hancock, The Navy Lark and Round The Horne.

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Sounds like we both like the same stuff! I don`t tend to listen to Shaun Keaveny though as I normally have Radio 4extra on early doors just for all the old classic comedy stuff like Hancock, The Navy Lark and Round The Horne.

Sounds like it. I can only listen now and again though, no radio allowed at work. Not given 4Extra a go yet, might have to for a change.

The last time i thought Radio 1 was any good, Jo Wiley and Steve Lamacq did the evening session followed by Mark Radcliffe and Lard - 2 great shows.

Listen to a mixture of R2 and 6 nowadays. 

Really never been a fan of Mayo to be honest, he just annoys me for some reason. Even adding Jo Wiley couldn't get me to tune in. Apart from shoving the annoying Sara Cox to a time i'll never listen to her the whole rejig has been a bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

10 minutes ago, Gazred said:

The last time i thought Radio 1 was any good, Jo Wiley and Steve Lamacq did the evening session followed by Mark Radcliffe and Lard - 2 great shows.

Listen to a mixture of R2 and 6 nowadays. 

Really never been a fan of Mayo to be honest, he just annoys me for some reason. Even adding Jo Wiley couldn't get me to tune in. Apart from shoving the annoying Sara Cox to a time i'll never listen to her the whole rejig has been a bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

She is just dreadful.

Her and Zoe Ball get switched off before they have even drawn breath.

On 18/05/2018 at 21:18, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Turn it off, problem solved 

What's the big deal? 

Still you could just leave it on, annoy yourself then go on the internet and say how upset you are... 

Someone got out of bed the wrong side............

It's a forum Kev, to debate such matters.

Archived