IGNORED

Season Ticket

BCFCGav

Potentially a stupid question but I’ve only just started getting season tickets. I missed the boat on renewing mine recently and now they are off sale completely, do they come back on sale over the summer? Are they sold out? Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Potentially a stupid question but I’ve only just started getting season tickets. I missed the boat on renewing mine recently and now they are off sale completely, do they come back on sale over the summer? Are they sold out? Thanks in advance!

If you're got cash, BCFC will welcome you with open arms.......:yes:

• Admin
On 18/05/2018 at 18:07, BCFCGav said:

@BCFCGav

They go back on sale tomorrow (Thursday 7th June) until June 21st when they will be subject to a rise.

This will be the final sales period which ends at 5pm on Friday, August 3rd, ahead of the new campaign.

There remains limited availability in the South Stand and the singing section has completely sold out.

Ashton Gate looks like it will be even more popular with 14,000 City supporters already signed up for the 2018/19 campaign, during the initial sales period earlier in the year.

MID-PRICE SALES PERIOD

• On sale online - 10am, Thursday, June 7th          
  • On sale by phone - 10am, Monday, June 11th
  • Deadline - 5pm, Wednesday, June 20th

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201819-season-cards-back-on-sale/

15 hours ago, phantom said:

@BCFCGav

They go back on sale tomorrow (Thursday 7th June) until June 21st when they will be subject to a rise.

This will be the final sales period which ends at 5pm on Friday, August 3rd, ahead of the new campaign.

There remains limited availability in the South Stand and the singing section has completely sold out.

Ashton Gate looks like it will be even more popular with 14,000 City supporters already signed up for the 2018/19 campaign, during the initial sales period earlier in the year.

MID-PRICE SALES PERIOD

• On sale online - 10am, Thursday, June 7th          
  • On sale by phone - 10am, Monday, June 11th
  • Deadline - 5pm, Wednesday, June 20th

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201819-season-cards-back-on-sale/

Top man, thanks a lot.

Although I had decided not to renew, my son has got into football so much that I succumbed this morning. I'm not sure that I could of stayed away for long even if I hadn't, it's in the blood. I do feel a little dirty though.

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Steve_C said:

Although I had decided not to renew, my son has got into football so much that I succumbed this morning. I'm not sure that I could of stayed away for long even if I hadn't, it's in the blood. I do feel a little dirty though.

That's the whole thing though @Steve_C once it is in your blood you are in it for life !

Archived