IGNORED

Best loan signings

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Genuinely . He said yes that’s me celebrating promotion but you wouldn’t know about that. Before I could reply he’d deleted his tweet . It’s only a bit of fun tomo I replied :laughcont:

I guess I don't get the whole thing about directly contacting players, managers etc, as a random.  Each to their own and as long as you both had fun as consenting adults who am I to judge.

11 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I guess I don't get the whole thing about directly contacting players, managers etc, as a random.  Each to their own and as long as you both had fun as consenting adults who am I to judge.

To be honest neither do I but after his comments after the forest game I thought well why not . To be fair to him he found it funny but deleted his reply after I’d read it . Which to be fair was just a little dig back . It’s just a laugh really . If you follow peter crouch he’s mint . Plenty take it too far which is sad but I’ve never taken myself too seriously so laugh about it . 

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

To be honest neither do I but after his comments after the forest game I thought well why not . To be fair to him he found it funny but deleted his reply after I’d read it . Which to be fair was just a little dig back . It’s just a laugh really . If you follow peter crouch he’s mint . Plenty take it too far which is sad but I’ve never taken myself too seriously so laugh about it . 

Tbf I restrict myself to OTIB for my rants.  I'd be a menace on twitter and I'd hate to wake up on a Saturday morning and see what my instagram feed look like...

Archived