IGNORED

F.A. Cup final

myol'man

44 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

My mate Jay, Bristolian many United fan (wearing shirt) sent me this on whatsapp. So not only does he do unthinkable things to dogs, he supports Man United. 

IMG-20180519-WA0013.jpg

Man at C&A?

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

How many times have we been bored to death by these two in last 10 yrs ?

Give me Exeter v Cov in POs every day

The most I've enjoyed football recently was Crawley vs Accrington Stanley.  Went with a Crawley supporting mate.  £3.20 a pint and stood up all game.

Football wasn't 'that' bad a quality either.

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not Smallings greatest fan but not sure how Southgate can pick Jones before him

:blink:

Tbf, I can remember watching Jones when he was at Blackburn and he was easily one of the best defenders I have seen for a 19 year old.

I personally think there is an excellent player there somewhere but he seems to be made of glass and injuries have stifled his progress massively. 

Unfortunately, England are very weak in the two CB positions.

Personally, I would have called up Ben Mee to play alongside Tarkowski as they have both been immense this year. 

People are going to say Mourinho is losing his touch but these Man Utd players make so many basic mistakes, they've had the ball and barely given Chelsea a game. On current form I wouldn't have half of them in the City team. Pogba is hopelessly overrated.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Well deserved for Chelsea given that the referee did everything he could to keep United in the game for the penalty. 

I haven’t seen a clearer red card since Villa Boro. 

He was going for the ball so ref was right in fairness. 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Is that a rule nowadays then? I’m lazy and drunk so can you copy and paste the legislation for me please mate?

Cant be arsed to find it but its the new rule. Someone will find it for you. Lazy git!

Archived