IGNORED

37min Fammy interview & Tour of Bristol

Olé

24:00 asked about moving again this summer and agent reviewing two offers? (basing this on the English subtitles).

Famara does however say an awful lot of times how good a level the Championship is, and how good his coach is...

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

24:00 asked about moving again this summer and agent reviewing two offers? (basing this on the English subtitles).

Famara does however say an awful lot of times how good a level the Championship is, and how good his coach is...

He definitely sees us us a stepping stone and if we keep him next season and he does ok ,  I don’t think he’ll be around the year after 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He definitely sees us us a stepping stone and if we keep him next season and he does ok ,  I don’t think he’ll be around the year after 

After the Kodjia experience I am sure we sold ourselves as such anyway. 

The interviewer , annoyingly, kept talking about the lack of media cover holding back his international career. Nothing like putting doubt in someone's mind ! 

He confirmed that he, or his agent, was contacted by a Chinese club in the Winter transfer window and that he has possibilities for the Prem ( could just be bigging himself up ) .

Either way the longest he's stayed at any one club is eighteen months so enjoy him while he's here. 

6 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

After the Kodjia experience I am sure we sold ourselves as such anyway. 

I see it as a positive, bring international talent through the door that want to be playing at the highest possible level, SHOULD mean that they give everything whilst here. Also makes us attractive to other players wanting to come to England. Making a profit each times! Can only see positives.

7 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

I see it as a positive, bring international talent through the door that want to be playing at the highest possible level, SHOULD mean that they give everything whilst here. Also makes us attractive to other players wanting to come to England. Making a profit each times! Can only see positives.

I`ve said this before but I`m sure we tell potential recruits like Fammy that if they do well then we won`t stand in their way if a `bigger` club comes calling - provided the price is right of course.

Sell the club as a bit of a shop window if you like.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

The interviewer , annoyingly, kept talking about the lack of media cover holding back his international career. Nothing like putting doubt in someone's mind ! 

He confirmed that he, or his agent, was contacted by a Chinese club in the Winter transfer window and that he has possibilities for the Prem ( could just be bigging himself up ) .

Either way the longest he's stayed at any one club is eighteen months so enjoy him while he's here. 

Cool sell him to a Chinese club for £20m :cool:

8 hours ago, Olé said:

22 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Absolutely. They're modern, stylish and comfortable according to Peter Carol's website; http://www.luxurycoach.co.uk/

Do they all get their own private one then?

No wonder we couldn`t afford Mitrovic.

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wonder what the Senegalese make of the Bristol  accent

:yawn:

:laughcont:

I notice the Senegalese supporters don’t think much of our tactics 

Was walking back from work last night and someone asked me for directions.

They asked where I was from and outright refused to believe I'm from Bristol and have lived here my whole life except 18 months.

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

They asked where I was from and outright refused to believe I'm from Bristol and have lived here my whole life except 18 months.

are you 19 months old but extremely intelligent ? 

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I was once asked if I've lived in Bristol my whole life. To which I replied "Christ not yet!!!"

Archived