IGNORED

New Shirts?

Langford Red

4 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Why does it take so long to identify the new shirts, and then get them on sale?

Does anybody know when we will be seeing them?

They'll have selected them ages ago, but being a world cup year they'll wait till the world cup is over (or at least our exit) I expect and then release it.

With the world cup village being open this year I would have thought/hoped they would be available before the world cup? That way if you are down the Gate watching a game you could pick up a new shirt at the same time! Or would that make to much sense?

46 minutes ago, hodge said:

They'll have selected them ages ago, but being a world cup year they'll wait till the world cup is over (or at least our exit) I expect and then release it.

Or they could play smart, seeing as we play in red and white incorporate a subtle England flag or theme to the kit to help increase sales.

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Or they could play smart, seeing as we play in red and white incorporate a subtle England flag or theme to the kit to help increase sales.

Probably better to stay clear while many people might be buying England shirts. Release it closer to the start of the season, (hopefully) when we make a good few signings who kids will want names on the back of the shirts and ramp up the build up for the season. 

21 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Didn't we do that in the not so distant past? 2012 maybe? Think we had a small St George's cross at the bottom of the shirt.

18 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

All I want to know us why our shirts are priced the same as branded ones

To be fair our shirts should be more than branded because we need specific designers (vs other clubs who pick a template), and also we are making smaller quantities (where as brands should get economies of scale). 

But as is most things these days, profit means everything for both the brands and for Bristol City. 

Archived