IGNORED

Feeling at HOME now.

handsofclay

42 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Any idea of a cost please fella?

The materials cost in the region of £170 including the pitch but might be brought down if I can find cheaper crates and a similar figure on top for my time so would be just under £350. But if you prefer I can simply tell you how I did it.

24 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

The materials cost in the region of £170 including the pitch but might be brought down if I can find cheaper crates and a similar figure on top for my time so would be just under £350. But if you prefer I can simply tell you how I did it.

You Sir, do not appear to have a single mercenary bone in your body!  I'm from the 'deep intake of breath...........well........I reckon........materials / labour / transport / wear and tear on the tools / rate of inflation.......... we gotta be looking at around about a monkey at least' school of thought!

18 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

You Sir, do not appear to have a single mercenary bone in your body!  I'm from the 'deep intake of breath...........well........I reckon........materials / labour / transport / wear and tear on the tools / rate of inflation.......... we gotta be looking at around about a monkey at least' school of thought!

I suppose a monkey would be a reasonable amount if I was to go into business. But if it was just a one off then half a monkey plus five ponies would be fine.

22 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

You know what? I genuinely like this!

It's actually really cool. Storage plus your own replica of AG. 

Can't help but think "Giant Cat invades Ashton Gate" when I saw the first photo. Lolz. 

Cat's name please? 

That's  Lucy, she's  16 now and has liver problems. The other cat is Felix who is 17 and has hyperthyroidism but is on medication that has helped him the last year no end. You are quite right about the storage space as I've placed some items that aren't  used a great deal under the stands...bit like Harry Dolman with the bowling green.

9 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

That's  Lucy, she's  16 now and has liver problems. The other cat is Felix who is 17 and has hyperthyroidism but is on medication that has helped him the last year no end. You are quite right about the storage space as I've placed some items that aren't  used a great deal under the stands...bit like Harry Dolman with the bowling green.

'Like' just isn't enough here Mr Hands.......... that comment will keep me chuckling for the duration!  Thanks

Archived