IGNORED

Famara 6 Game Ban (Merged)

Hazelboy

6 minutes ago, upthebracket said:

I'm not having it that somebody could spit on a football pitch at another player and for absolutely no sort of fuss be kicked up about it during the match. The sort of thing that causes a 22 man riot... rather out of the blue this...

You could spit on the back of a player during a game and nobody would notice.

If he spat at the player intentionally surely the player would have gone ballistic and everyone would at least remember the incident, and then authorities look into it straight after the game?? Was it in the refs report, and if not why not? All seems a bit strange and if he has done it deliberately he gets what he deserves. I will only believe it when I see the video, and the main site only has highlights and not the full game from what I can see.

16 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

If true, get rid. 

No place for that at our club. 

You'd get rid of our record signing and one of the best goals per minute striker in the division because he spat once.

Talk about moral high horses

1 minute ago, devoncider said:

You'd get rid of our record signing and one of the best goals per minute striker in the division because he spat once.

Talk about moral high horses

Everyone on here called for Carragher to be sacked didn't they?

• Admin
Just now, View from the Dolman said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/bctv/player/?id=0_fdguoc8n

There's the full match. I can't watch it now but would be keen to look at this later...

Just had a look at this

Fammy is fouled on 1:18:10 but gets up

Next thing at 1:18:30 Fammy is fouled (off camera) and David Davis runs toward Fammy - They are nose to nose shortly after and Davis does react to Fammy, but certainly not in a way a player would if they were spat at - certainly nothing shown on the match footage. Davis does go up to the ref and a few of our players saying something about Fammy (he is pointing him out) but again nobody reacts as if he was spat at

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just had a look at this

Next thing at 1:18:30 Fammy is fouled (off camera) and David Davis runs toward Fammy - They are nose to nose shortly after and Davis does react to Fammy, but certainly not in a way a player would if they were spat at - certainly nothing shown on the match footage. Davis does go up to the ref and a few of our players saying something about Fammy (he is pointing him out) but again nobody reacts as if he was spat at

Davis is clearly upset about something thou. 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just had a look at this

That's clearly not the incident. He doesn't do anything plus Brum players reaction don't indicate anyone has been spat on.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

You could spit on the back of a player during a game and nobody would notice.

The only way I could see this going this way is if there was another player suggesting that Diedhiou spat at Davis, didn't connect, and insisted on taking it further after the game. You would know if you've been spat on, and these instances cause brawls, not a quiet we'll wait for the DNA test to arrive.

17 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Why would City stand by their player and seek legal advise if it was true?

My take is he walked past a Birmingham play and spat but not at the player instead to clear his nose. The Birmingham player used it as an excuse to manipulate rules to his advantage because Fammy probably got the better of him or they had verbals. Fammy needs to grow up fast on the subtleties of the English, sometimes, vindictive nature and game which also probably explains why the club are standing by him; He is probably guilty only of naivety. 

Yeah right.

He's played the majority of his professional career in the French boy scouts league.

Filthy gobshite (him not you of course!)

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

Davis is clearly upset about something thou. 

Something is not right there, but the footage shows nothing. Can only assume that multiple complaints were made from various sources all with the same story.

If none of the officials saw it then its one persons word against another right?

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

How bizarre for it to come to light now. How does it take six weeks for this to come out and action taken? 

Exactly my point when I mentioned Bailey, incident ( not spitting) happened on a Tuesday and ban came through on Friday, three days later. This case is weird.

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just had a look at this

Thanks. Hard to find anyone guilty on that... perhaps the two club's analysis cameras had slightly more revealing. 

Not sure the FA could find a case proven on "he said..." foundations alone.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Something is not right there, but the footage shows nothing. Can only assume that multiple complaints were made from various sources all with the same story.

If none of the officials saw it then its one persons word against another right?

There must be evidence of some sort.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Super said:

That's clearly not the incident. He doesn't do anything plus Brum players reaction don't indicate anyone has been spat on.

@Super the FA report mentions an incident in the 52nd minute - this was 52:30 on the clock - they are not near each other before or after this for a while

The timing is very strange here. It’s genuinely like they were waiting on the result of a DNA test. 

But then they’d have to have Diedhiou’s DNA on file to compare it against - which I can’t think they would. 

All very bizarre. And absolutely indefensible if he’s done it. 

15 minutes ago, Super said:

Everyone on here called for Carragher to be sacked didn't they?

Exactly. 

If he’s done this then we should all be united in condemning it. Just because he’s our player we shouldn’t let him off or defend him in any way. 

It’s disgusting and should be called out as such, whether he’s one of our players or not. 

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

@Super the FA report mentions an incident in the 52nd minute - this was 52:30 on the clock - they are not near each other before or after this for a while

Sorry mate only just saw that bit

Archived