IGNORED

Goal of the Season vote

phantom

• Admin

Official site running a story now where we can vote for our goal of the season

image.png

I would have messaged Adam in the past but no idea who to contact now - but the survey doesn't appear to have been set up correctly as it is asked me to login before voting. Normally using Survey Monkey you just go straight to the many options???

image.png

Worked alright for me as well.   I'd rank them like this:

1. Bryan v Manchester United
2. Bryan v Palace
3. O'Dowda v Palace
4. Paterson v Sheffield United
5. Brownhill v Hull
6. Smith v Manchester United
7. Diedhiou v Barnsley
8. Hinds v Watford
9. Hinds v Plymouth
10. Brownhill v Brentford

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

For me it is one of the Bryan goals. But very tough to choose just one.

In the end went with Bryan v Palace. Has some lovely passing beforehand and the finish just looks right.

Bryan vs Man Utd for me.

It's the flick over the player at the start and the perfectly weighted pass for Joe that really makes it, and a top finish to boot.

For the perfect build up (no fortunate bounces or deflections or mis-hit passes) and precision/power finish, the standard of opposition, the importance of the game, and that it was a critical goal not a consolation, I'm not sure we haven't already witnessed Peak Johnson - possibly, Peak-Lansdown era - in Joe's League Cup quarter-final goal.

The quality of Joe's goals and the standard of opposition he scores them against (Rovers, Swindon, Villa, Palace, Man Utd) gets better and better. Why would you want someone capable of all this embroiled in defensive duties at fullback?

I will be very disappointed if/when Joe leaves, and miss him. Even if our defence improves. Although that'll be some consolation (but won't get us out of our seats).

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Bryan vs Man Utd for me.

It's the flick over the player at the start and the perfectly weighted pass for Joe that really makes it, and a top finish to boot.

Joe’s for me too....the purest of pure strike, irrespective of a fine build up too.  Just stood there motionlessand speechless.

Smith’s goal was different, won us the game, but not as good a goal.

Pato’s was a sweet strike too.

Tough choice.

Bryan's against Palace was a screamer which even looked fast in slow motion. Bryan against Man U was massive but the goal that nearly bought me to tears with pride was Corey's against Man U. Both Bryan goals were better technically but for the sheer emotion I went with Corey against Man U.

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 20:18, 123red1 said:

Bryan vs UTD for me.

Personally think Pack's header vs Man City should have been shortlisted. 

Agree with bryan. Pack's header was good nothing more than that.

On 22/05/2018 at 19:59, Red Right Hand said:

Flinty`s winner away at Blades. How is that not on the list?

Because the person compiling the list hasn't got a clue, I would imagine.

It's all subjective, of course, but the best centre forwards in the land would have been happy with that half volley. Superb technique. 

Archived