IGNORED

Panini stickers

Wolf Island

36 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Anyone got any 1995 Panini Football League stickers lying around in their garage or loft? PM me and I will pay cash. Looking for unstuck virgin stickers only, no partially completed albums or stuck stickers. Thanks in advance. 

I’ve just found an Andrei Silenzi from 96-97 and an Emerson Thome from 03-04. Are they any good for you?

1 minute ago, Agard Days Night said:

I’ve just found an Andrei Silenzi from 96-97 and an Emerson Thome from 03-04. Are they any good for you?

Thanks for looking Agard but I’m just looking for 1995. Was clearing out my cousin’s shed at the weekend as he’s moving to Belgrade and we found this old album. About half full and if we complete it we’ve promised ourselves a day out at Newton Abbott races. So Silenzi and Thome are of no use to me I’m afraid.

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

If your interested there is a football programme fair in London on 2nd June

Same day England play at Wembley

OR

closer to home a programme fair has being organised at Bath City ground on 8th July

I am interested. More details on the Bath one would be great. Don’t want to go to London as parking there is a nightmare. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I don't know if anyone is doing the online album?

If so here are some codes for an additional 47 packs - that is 235 stickers :sub:

Maybe even if you haven't started, this isn't a bad starting number?

image.png

Completed it ages ago. Got about 37 packs unopened ha

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I am sure @phantom will be delighted for you !

Perhaps you could share some codes aswell??

Honestly you don't need anymore than that. The sticker trading system on there makes it super easy to complete. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

Honestly you don't need anymore than that. The sticker trading system on there makes it super easy to complete. 

I only found the app on a train last weekend - frustrating thing is only being able to open 5 a day now I have all these extra's 

37 minutes ago, phantom said:

@Robin TBW Had you seen this?

image.png

image.png

image.png

I knew they were thinking about updating it but didn't know when or if they actually would. Hadn't opened 55 packs and had 38 swaps left so should allow for that to get completed quite quickly.

Strange the app doesn't show the update part very prominently.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

How does it work as I put 10 on yesterday but only had 4 packs showing

@Maggersno1Fan It doesn't sound like they have gone onto your account - it shows on the right side how many packs you have (I have 5)

Screenshot_20180620-143509.png

Though you are limited to opening 5 a day - look up the page for the 30 codes I put on a while back

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

@Maggersno1Fan It doesn't sound like they have gone onto your account - it shows on the right side how many packs you have (I have 5)

Screenshot_20180620-143509.png

Though you are limited to opening 5 a day - look up the page for the 30 codes I put on a while back

No one is swapping any right now because there's so few of the new ones about. 

Strange it shows I'm at 100% when the new set most definitely isn't complete. 

Screenshot_20180620-151420_Sticker Album.jpg

1 minute ago, phantom said:

@Robin TBW Can you control the swaps?

I just put them randomly into the swaps area - I am intrigued how I have so many to swap compared to you??

Each of the three sections allows you to pick three teams and five individuals. 

Sec. 1:

Three teams with the most swaps and five individuals from nations with the least swaps. Then do the same for what I need in return.

Sec. 2 and 3:

Three teams with the most swaps that I haven't already selected and five individuals from nations with the least swaps that I again haven't already selected in a previous section. Same for swaps. Select different needs.

Screenshot_20180620-152903_Sticker Album.jpg

Archived