IGNORED

Summer tours 2018. Cricket.

EmissionImpossible

21 hours ago, Monkeh said:

whats all this about spot fixing and england players if theres eveidance they need to actually produce not just accuse players

Think the same source accused the Aussies around  a year ago without revealing anything credible 

4 hours ago, Super said:

Why has Curran been called up? Is that really the best option we have for Stokes?

Guess they wanted some variation in the bowling despite the batting being shite. Some stat recent said we've been 100-4 or worse 50% of the time over the last 40 innings or so. 

8 minutes ago, hodge said:

Curran is in for Stokes, Woakes is in for Wood, then Jennings obviously for Stoneman. 

Whatever they might say I don't believe that they were ever replacing Stokes with anyone but Woakes or someone of superior batting ability given England's struggles there. I think that the last spot really came down to Wood or Curran.

52 minutes ago, hodge said:

Very good morning, add the fact we didn't review one that clipped the glove.

understandable why though, it was only picked up on ultra edge

45 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Get Jimmy to come to the party after lunch, we could have them in a lot of trouble... 

what a ball!!

4 minutes ago, hodge said:

Yes Bess lad, given night watchman duties in 2nd test

Nah they just realised after one game that he’s better than the rest of the shambles :laughcont:

14 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I assumed he had just been promoted in the order following his performance at Lords.

Judging by how he`s doing today you could well be right! He`s putting some serious batsmen to shame up to now and playing some lovely shots. Knows when to leave one too. He said in his pre-match interview he wanted to get a ton!

38 not and 50 partnership with Malan just up.

Have Somerset now got a proper young all-rounder on our hands?

15 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

..but great knock. Don’t think Somerset are going to see much of his this year 

He looked so angry and disappointed walking off, his attitude could and should be observed and learnt from by a few others IMO.

I know we`ve said it many times in the past only to be proved wrong but he does look the real deal.

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He looked so angry and disappointed walking off, his attitude could and should be observed and learnt from by a few others IMO.

I know we`ve said it many times in the past only to be proved wrong but he does look the real deal.

Anyone not aware of him would have presumed he was a bone fide #4. At this rate could be space for him and Jack 

Archived