IGNORED

Championship play off final

E.G.Red

Surprised at that substitution 

Kamara pace gave Fulham a good outlet / pressure reliever 

1 minute ago, Newquay-Red said:

What was the story behind his short time here? Such a weird situation

That whole window (with the exception of Kodjia) was a complete embarrassment and a missed opportunity.

Got thumped by Mark Little

20 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

In other sports news, Dom Bess just got his 50 for England - fighting a rearguard action but still some achievement in your first test and as a bowler.

Well played lad.

Dom 55 and Jos 66 both not out at stumps. They`ve put on 125 for the seventh wicket.

Great stuff, showing the `established` players how it should be done.

4 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

That kid makes my teeth itch...not sure if it is because he has a bit of arrogant talent or the fact he has the worst just off centre middle parting since peter Andre 

I can`t see him staying if Villa do lose today. Not sure what he`s got left on his contract but if he does it has to be for £20m+ hasn`t it?

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I can`t see him staying if Villa do lose today. Not sure what he`s got left on his contract but if he does it has to be for £20m+ hasn`t it?

He'll have to travel back to Brum to play his part in Peaky blinders, he' already got the hair cut!  He's one of those that are easy to dislike TBH.

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Being played out of position, if at all, I believe 1B. When he was at Brentford, he was lethal. I would have him here in a heartbeat! 

So would I a natural striker, bit odd though he can't score. 

Blimey this is suffering...not now they can celebrate...right result, well done Fulham.  

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Local boy and a Villa fan so might stay. They will have to seriously cut costs I should think, if, as it appears, they don't go up.

I don`t know if they`ve got many other `saleable` assets though - Hourihane maybe, so he might have to go.

Well done Fulham, well deserved IMO.

Archived