IGNORED

Championship play off final

E.G.Red

Just now, Super said:

I dont think he will.

Just shy of 90m spent in 2 season's and no promotion. I'm not sure he will get a 3rd chance. Next year final parachute payments, they will demand results, if they don't go up next year, they will be in serious financial trouble. I can't see them giving Bruce a 3rd chance. 

3 minutes ago, 123red1 said:

Just shy of 90m spent in 2 season's and no promotion. I'm not sure he will get a 3rd chance. Next year final parachute payments, they will demand results, if they don't go up next year, they will be in serious financial trouble. I can't see them giving Bruce a 3rd chance. 

Wow. If does figures are true. It shows how far we are behind. And should put some reality into some of our fans 

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Wow. If does figures are true. It shows how far we are behind. And should put some reality into some of our fans 

Their final parachute payment is much lower than the one's they've had thus far isn't it? Be interesting to see how they manage their FFP now. 

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Mitrovic money well spent. £150 Million for promotion should cover what we were never in the market for....

No-one apart from Fulham was ever going to sign Mitrovic. We could have offered three times what they did and he would still have gone there because of Jokanovic. He said as much when he signed for them.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Depends if you consider it 90m well spent. 30m of that has been spent on Kodjia and Hogan near enough, I'm not convinced both are better than Bobby and Famara and don't think Villa have spent well. They will lose Greelish and Snodgrass in the summer, and possibly a couple of others will attract Premier League interest. I don't see Villa big players next season, unless they go boom or bust in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

No-one apart from Fulham was ever going to sign Mitrovic. We could have offered three times what they did and he would still have gone there because of Jokanovic. He said as much when he signed for them.

Not what we wanted anyway - we needed a quick athletic frontman IMHO

Gutted.

A few weeks ago we had the possibility of Fulham and Southampton away days. Now neither. What an absolutely shit second half to the season.

Stay positive though. The League would have probably made us play them on a mid Winter Tuesday nights.

Archived