IGNORED

Champions League Final

19 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

This one is nowhere near Real Madrid’s best teams. 

Yet again the ‘Champions’ League has been won by a Real that can’t win its own domestic competition (or even come close). Still more.a collection of great individuals rather than a team. 

I agree but they find a way to win. 3 in a row is still fantastic.

24 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Several good English keepers playing for lower premiership sides. Simply don't get this obsession with average foreign goalies .

Butland and Pickford over Karius every day of the week.

6 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Liverpool fans wishing Karius and his kids die of cancer. YNWA

Would never wish anything like that, no matter how he played..

Having said that, if there is anything potentially fatal illness going about Karius is never going to catch it.

22 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Liverpool fans wishing Karius and his kids die of cancer. YNWA

In fairness (and at the risk of sounds like a liverpool fan....) all the ones i have seen are from kids, people who live outside of liverpool and fans of other teams (seriously. I can only assume they had money on liverpool). 

31 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Why repeat it if so? 

He is a idiot 

Um, you’ve got it wrong mate. The poster you want banned was highlighting what an idiot the person who’d said that was. You’re picking on the wrong guy. 

Some history made tonight. One of the best goals in a final, 3 in a row for Madrid and one of the worst mistakes you will ever see for Real's first.

The mistakes and Salah going off (did Ramos hold on deliberately?) sadly ruined what looked like a well matched final. Shame that.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Some history made tonight. One of the best goals in a final, 3 in a row for Madrid and one of the worst mistakes you will ever see for Real's first.

The mistakes and Salah going off (did Ramos hold on deliberately?) sadly ruined what looked like a well matched final. Shame that.

Yes, 100%

Potentially put him out for the World Cup as well.

7 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Yes, 100%

Potentially put him out for the World Cup as well.

I've watched it a few times and Ramos is such a sneaky bastard i just couldn't put it beyond him to do that.

image.png.defb3c8eb0021c8b87fc77f6cd8dccba.png

Potato quality but notice that Salah's right hand and arm is ready to hit the floor and so is Ramos'. Ramos' left is however is locked in position.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep, thought at the time he tried to lock arms with Salah. Shows how clever ramos is. He can injure the key opposing player without even conceding a foul.

Yep very clever player and quite rightly highly regarded. Can't say i like it but the guy is a team player and a winner. He's one of those, great when he's on your side, total git when he isn't.

18 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I've watched it a few times and Ramos is such a sneaky bastard i just couldn't put it beyond him to do that.

image.png.defb3c8eb0021c8b87fc77f6cd8dccba.png

Potato quality but notice that Salah's right hand and arm is ready to hit the floor and so is Ramos'. Ramos' left is however is locked in position.

Soon as I saw the replay I thought it was deliberate. Had to be Salah it happened to though didnt it? Never would've happened to Andy Robertson or Gini Wijnaldum.

He holds it for so long when he's gone down, he doesn't let go as soon as he hits the floor, he holds it, it's an attempt to twist or pull something. 

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Soon as I saw the replay I thought it was deliberate. Had to be Salah it happened to though didnt it? Never would've happened to Andy Robertson or Gini Wijnaldum.

He holds it for so long when he's gone down, he doesn't let go as soon as he hits the floor, he holds it, it's an attempt to twist or pull something. 

Sad but true mate, sad but true.

On 25 May 2018 at 16:17, Sweeneys Penalties said:

My bet.... got money on Ramos to be sent off.... at 13/1... and with Liverpools attack running straight at him....I really cant see him lasting 90 minutes

:laugh:

Liverpool had a dream run to the final and were totally outclassed by a Madrid side that never got out of 3rd gear.  Serouisly how many of Liverpool team will Madrid be queuing up to sign this summer.  As for Klopp, that's six cup final defeats in a row which means he's either very unlucky or a serial loser.  The goal keeping situation has been an accident waiting to happen and is entirely the managers fault for falling to address it.

As for Ramos , World Cup winner, European championship winner and Champions league winner.  Best defender and captain of his generation and you were stupid enough to bet against him.   A fool and his money.

12 minutes ago, Malago said:

Liverpool had a dream run to the final and were totally outclassed by a Madrid side that never got out of 3rd gear.  Serouisly how many of Liverpool team will Madrid be queuing up to sign this summer.  As for Klopp, that's six cup final defeats in a row which means he's either very unlucky or a serial loser.  The goal keeping situation has been an accident waiting to happen and is entirely the managers fault for falling to address it.

As for Ramos , World Cup winner, European championship winner and Champions league winner.  Best defender and captain of his generation and you were stupid enough to bet against him.   A fool and his money.

Ramos showed himself to be nothing but a serial cheat and crook. Serial loser? I have no affection towards Liverpool but taking Salah out of the final purposefully is as if Tammy would have been taken out of our squad last season. We would be in league 1, bearing in mind he could well be out of the world cup as swell. 

I suppose you'd classify Pepe as a classy defender too?

1 hour ago, Malago said:

Brave of you to have those opinions AFTER the game!

Archived