IGNORED

Was Frankie in goal for Liverpool tonight?

Spoons

22 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Well, since you asked:

1. Would be his hare-brained mad-dash out of his area, not 45 minutes into his time here, on debut v Bradford.

2. Would be the free kick he gave away at Rotherham, in 2014, when kicking the ball out of his hands he was adjudged to have still been holding the ball over the 18 yard linebefore he booted it. James Tavernier scored from the resulting free-kick (always makes the clanger worse, this) and we lost 1:2.

The one at Rotherham was "up there," I would say.

I agree Jack Dawe. They are examples.

But the key thing is they were 4 ******* years ago. :laughcont:

The main one I recall this season is giving away but then saving the pen at Forest.

Dont get me wrong, Frankie simply isnt good enough for this division.

But is that his fault, or ours in the fact we've failed spectacularly to replace him adequately?

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

Well, since you asked:

1. Would be his hare-brained mad-dash out of his area, not 45 minutes into his time here, on debut v Bradford.

2. Would be the free kick he gave away at Rotherham, in 2014, when kicking the ball out of his hands he was adjudged to have still been holding the ball over the 18 yard linebefore he booted it. James Tavernier scored from the resulting free-kick (always makes the clanger worse, this) and we lost 1:2.

The one at Rotherham was "up there," I would say.

and THAT Brighton goal.

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

I'm with @Spoons on that one - if Frank was keeping goal properly, poor RO'D wouldn't have been anywhere near the first X1 that evening. Shocking from Frankie, that....

really shot myself in the foot with that comment, really thought it was Frankie in goal, can't think why.

3 minutes ago, pillred said:

really shot myself in the foot with that comment, really thought it was Frankie in goal, can't think why.

Oh well, never mind.

It does tell us something about Frank though, that he has been kept out of the team in his time here, by some pretty modest goalkeepers.

2 hours ago, TRL said:

Really!! You nearly lost your kids and wife over 11 sweaty blokes kicking a bag of wind around. Astounding!!

He doesn't say what he was doing with the 11 sweaty blokes.  ;)

20 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about more in this thread. You seriously almost lost your wife and children due to your support of a football club? Just to clarify, you paid more attention to grown men kicking a leather ball than your own flesh and blood? Surely you aren't serious 

@Spoons

If thats right, you need to see someone and quickly. 

Football home / away used to come before everything . Not anymore ....I just take them with me !!

On 26/05/2018 at 23:17, cidercity1987 said:

Never seen Frankie do either of those mistakes soooo

To be fair, I've never seen any keeper ever do the first one.

Sheer sloppiness.  The fact it bounced into the goal was flukey. But there was no excuse for such a casual throw.

I think that disaster was still on his mind when he fumbled what should have been an easy catch.

I’ve just seen some reports that following some tests in the United States it’s been confirmed Karius suffered concussion when Ramos elbowed him in the head early in the second half yet he played on not knowing what had happened....that could explain a lot:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11394838/liverpools-loris-karius-has-head-scan-in-us-amid-concussion-fears

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’ve just seen some reports that following some tests in the United States it’s been confirmed Karius suffered concussion when Ramos elbowed him in the head early in the second half yet he played on not knowing what had happened....that could explain a lot:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11394838/liverpools-loris-karius-has-head-scan-in-us-amid-concussion-fears

In the US you say; I wonder who dictated the report :shifty:

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Maybe Frankie been playing all season with concussion....that could explain a lot ! 

Archived