IGNORED

Shrewsbury v Rotherham

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

That’s put Henderson’s price up 

It’s a nice one for a keeper but still, any penalty save is a good one. 

Anyone come on Rotherham, I’ve got twenty on you and fancy a curry tonight.

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Went to that 3-2 win 4 years ago with Mrs. The Bad and stayed over in a haunted pub, before walking the Shropshire Hills the next day.

Shropshire's a beautiful unspoilt county if you want to include a day's walking in your City away weekend - not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but I did my fair share of boozy City away trips with the lads in my youth. Probably more than my fair share in fact. :whistle2:

I doubt we'd ever do the same for Rotherham, too much time spent in the car, although still tempting if the fixture fell at the right time of the year with the stunning Yorkshire Dales being only about 60 miles away.

Definitely Shrewsbury for me.

That is also why I want the Shrews to win - I do like Shropshire and would make a weekend of it.

Really hoping Shrewsbury win as my lad was born in Telford, and despite my best efforts I can't get him supporting us instead of them. I got to respect him for that though, not having his head turned by a glamourous, big club :laugh:!

No win situation for me : if Shrewsbury win Paul Hurst will most likely leave : join us in the summer, if Shrewsbury lose : Paul Hurst will most likely leave, take up a position with us in the summer.    Point being I don't fancy him as McCarthy's replacement, hasn't got the necessary experience : the jump from League One or Two to Championship level is a big risk, I don't feel he could be the name to take us back to the Premier League.  Fair enough people talk good words about him and seems to have a certain potential but can't see this right now as a solution to a problem.

Therefore any preference over who wins today would seem irrelevant but may the best team win and all that.   Maybe Shrewsbury deserve a promotion more as at least the opposition team have featured at higher level in recent seasons.  

Archived