IGNORED

Shrewsbury v Rotherham

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Yeah he's a decent player, I want him gone as his behaviour has been really poor since he had a training ground bust up with Forestieri. He's made it very clear he doesn't want to come back to us.

I think he may well end up at Derby though once he recovers from his bad injury.

What will happen with Forestieri now? I`ve lost count of the number of `last` chances he`s had to sort his attitude out.

1 minute ago, 123red1 said:

Derby have no money, no manager and loads of their pensioners have to leave as well. I would be very surprised to see Derby signing anyone this summer. Rowett jumped off a sinking ship. 

Ah yeah fair point. Hope someone else comes in for him then.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

What will happen with Forestieri now? I`ve lost count of the number of `last` chances he`s had to sort his attitude out.

He's in the good books at the moment. Spent almost the entire of last season injured, then returned at the end and managed to score 5 goals in the last few games.

Not sure if his relationship with Carlos had broken down but he looks happy to be at the club again. Hopefully he is back to his best again next season.

5 hours ago, Bianconeri said:

Only 26,000 there, which is a shame and doubtless the horse-punchers will be all over it on ****CH@ about how they’d have taken 85,000 if they’d got there.

Yep, one of them on Facebook claimed that they took 48k back in 2007 apparently... 

5 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

To be honest, we aren't missing out on much by not having Shrewsbury as an away day. If they were still at their old ground then yes but they play in a modern bowl on the outskirts of the City.

I think Rotherham will take up one of the bottom 3 spots again next season. 

Shrewsbury’s new ground isn’t a bowl, like say MK Dons, it’s got 4 separate stands.  I liked it.  It’s the kind of Stadium, Rovers should be aiming for.

EB8FB35F-0044-4C64-A418-08EE9EBDF752.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Shrewsbury’s new ground isn’t a bowl, like say MK Dons, it’s got 4 separate stands.  I liked it.  It’s the kind of Stadium, Rovers should be aiming for.

Characterful. Traditional. I like it.

11 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

I don't think we'd sell any of our key players to be honest. The Chairman is really ambitious and will be fancying another crack at promotion next season. Would be interesting if someone made a big offer, but I think we paid about 5 million for him.

What about your pillars?

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Oh dear, watch out Shrewsbury!

It'd be a fair way to travel for home games though.

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I should think Adam Reach will have some serious interest though won`t he? Every time I saw your lot last season he shone out as the best player in your side by a mile. At least you should get some serious cash for him though. I`d love him at AG but it won`t happen.

Replacement for Bryan??

14 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

I don't think we'd sell any of our key players to be honest. The Chairman is really ambitious and will be fancying another crack at promotion next season. Would be interesting if someone made a big offer, but I think we paid about 5 million for him.

How is 'Katrien settling in at Wednesday???....all quite on the western front?

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, 10k capacity.  They could probably do something slightly bigger, but if I were a club like them, that’s what I’d be aiming for.

They need to be lobbying all the other League 1 clubs to vastly increase their away sections, in preparation for the hordes.

29 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

They need to be lobbying all the other League 1 clubs to vastly increase their away sections, in preparation for the hordes.

I`ve heard all Wearside police leave will be cancelled on the day they visit as they`ve heard on AssChat that they will be taking 20-30k to the Stadium Of Light.

A wise precaution IMO.

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Which ground should the Rovers emulate? The one to the right or left ;)

Archived