IGNORED

Neale Cooper - RIP

123red1

2 minutes ago, 123red1 said:

Reports coming in that Neale Cooper has passed away. Ex Aberdeen and Rangers player, who was manager of Hartlepool when we beat them in the Playoffs.

Only 54 as well, condolences to his friends and family. 

Suspect Scotty knows him pretty well, from Aberdeen and also had a spell at Villa.

I know he only had a short spell at Villa, but my word what a year or so Villa have had with sad loss - Ugo Ehiogu, Graham Taylor, Cyrille Regis, Jlloyd Samuel and now Cooper. Sad times for that club in particular. 

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

I know he only had a short spell at Villa, but my word what a year or so Villa have had with sad loss - Ugo Ehiogu, Graham Taylor, Cyrille Regis, Jlloyd Samuel and now Cooper. Sad times for that club in particular. 

Got injured pretty much as soon as he arrived at Villa from memory.

21 hours ago, Harry said:

And Dalian Atkinson last year.. 

RIP Neale.. 

6 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Unless I am mistaken, Cunny, then Stylian Petrov is, thankfully, very much alive.

I stand corrected... For some reason I thought his severe illness got the better of him. If I was him though, I'd be seriously bricking it. 

Archived