IGNORED

Our Callum in action tonight

Lanterne Rouge

27 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

The French are all over them but saying that the Irish look utter shit.

France have one of the most talented squads around in fairness and ROI have players from the championship.

14 minutes ago, Super said:

France have one of the most talented squads around in fairness and ROI have players from the championship.

Agreed but Ireland but I think they would have lost to a lot worse than the French.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Read some stuff on Social Media from some Rep fans suggesting he was MOM for Ireland

Worked hard , took people on 

He`s definitely improved massively over the last 12/18 months. He`s much stronger now -in those pics from his rehab in the gym he looked like he`d put on some serious upper body muscle. I`m really looking forward to seeing him kick on again next season - he is going to be a key player for us I think.

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He`s definitely improved massively over the last 12/18 months. He`s much stronger now -in those pics from his rehab in the gym he looked like he`d put on some serious upper body muscle. I`m really looking forward to seeing him kick on again next season - he is going to be a key player for us I think.

We’ll probably sell him in this summer’s great-BCFC-selloff!! :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Redtucks said:

'kin 'ell!!!

I'm surprised there's no one on this thread saying he's another duff signing/waste of money.

There's normally someone saying it about almost all our other signings.

:innocent06:

Damian Duff - he weren’t bad for ROI:D 

Archived