BilboBaggins05

Looks quite difficult this year, my prediction at looks like this

top 2

Villa and West Brom

Remaining top 6

boro, leeds, brentford preston

us in 8th

birmingham, bolton and rotherham down

will be interested to hear the rest of your opinions, we could be higher but not with our current squad

If I had to do the top 6 right now it would be

1. Stoke

2. Middlesbrough 

3. Swansea

4. Villa

5. Preston 

6. West Brom

22. Wigan 

23. Rotherham 

24. Bolton 

However not entirely sure what would happen I hear Villa are going through a few FFP issues so I doubt that would stay the same

11 hours ago, BilboBaggins05 said:

Looks quite difficult this year, my prediction at looks like this

top 2

Villa and West Brom

Remaining top 6

boro, leeds, brentford preston

us in 8th

birmingham, bolton and rotherham down

will be interested to hear the rest of your opinions, we could be higher but not with our current squad

Poor old Rotherham, one day in the Championship and they have been relegated already!!!

Did I see that Wigan were bought out by some serious Chinese money last week?
I don't see Birmingham going down

Top 6 is going to be incredibly tough next season. Look at the teams, this is probably the toughest Championship season ever coming up 

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Did I see that Wigan were bought out by some serious Chinese money last week?
I don't see Birmingham going down

Top 6 is going to be incredibly tough next season. Look at the teams, this is probably the toughest Championship season ever coming up 

Looks like it Woodsy. An 11th place finish again will be some achievement. I fear a season of struggle.

31 minutes ago, Super said:

Looks like it Woodsy. An 11th place finish again will be some achievement. I fear a season of struggle.

Bite your hand off for 11th right now

Who knows though, I thought we'd be fighting relegation this season. Need the transfer market to get moving for a week or two to see how the land is lying

35 minutes ago, Super said:

Thinking about it, other than the first half of the season just gone and the early weeks of the previous one, since we’ve been back at this level we have either been fighting relegation or been in relegation form.... doesn’t bode well really..... but you never know......

Bit late for pre-window predictions ;) I think we could be in for some surprises next season, Villa and Derby supposedly having to cut back big time could see them drop out of the top 6, the relegated teams could lose a good few players each. I think we'll finish just outside the top 10. Birmingham some may scoff at but Monk turned them around when he came in, let him get some more players in and I think they could be a threat. Forest under Karanka could also be interesting. I've said a few times that I don't see the relegated teams doing well, but looking round at the rest of the division if Villa/Derby are in financial trouble then the remainder of the division could leave their chances open. Think Boro are in pole position at the moment. 

1. Middlesbrough 
  2. Stoke City 
  3. West Brom 
  4. Birmingham 
  5. Brentford
  6. Leeds Unitd
  7. Preston
  8. Nottingham Forest
  9. Derby County
  10. Aston Villa

Relegated 

• Reading
  • Rotherham
  • Bolton

1: West Brom 

2: Boro 

3: Swansea 

4: Blackburn 

5: Stoke

6: Villa

I think we will come in around 18th, LJ sacked in Feb straight after the window closes (in true city style) as City go on yet ANOTHER crazy run; 8 losses on the trot with no shots on target in 3 games.

Allan Brazil & Mike Parry come in to manage City, steering us out of the drop zone and on to the heady heights of 18th.

....... or, this thread is completely bonkers!!!!

10 hours ago, Woodsy said:

I thought 2012/2013 was one of the toughest in recent memory, it included eight teams that are now in the premier league....but every championship season is tough.....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I thought 2012/2013 was one of the toughest in recent memory, it included eight teams that are now in the premier league....but every championship season is tough.....

We make it tougher......

............................for ourselves!.

Boro, West Brom, Villa, Swansea, Derby, Preston.

City to finish 8th, meltdown as we throw away playoff place in last few games including a losing to already relegated Rotherham final day without having a shot on target.

52 minutes ago, Gifford said:

Boro, West Brom, Villa, Swansea, Derby, Preston.

City to finish 8th, meltdown as we throw away playoff place in last few games including a losing to already relegated Rotherham final day without having a shot on target.

#progress

Archived