IGNORED

Season tickets

Topper 123

1 minute ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Do you mean you bought one for this coming season and then cancelled it or simply didn’t renew?

What email did you get? 

I signed up for the direct debit then had to cancel due to cash issues. The e-mail sent said they were very unhappy I cancelled and that in future I was banned from using the direct debit to buy a season ticket

4 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I signed up for the direct debit then had to cancel due to cash issues. The e-mail sent said they were very unhappy I cancelled and that in future I was banned from using the direct debit to buy a season ticket

Sounds unlike Bristol Sport.

They are normally extremely accomodating with the fans as they know how important we are

37 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Did you let them know you were cancelling the DD beforehand?

43 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

This was mentioned last year when people thought we might have been relegated after tickets were sold. It was discussed on here and not really surprising.

did you contact the club first to explain the situation? If you did then not great by the club, if not then not really a surprise. Might be worth doing it anyway to explain, might get you off the naughty step.

3 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

I cancelled mine. I couldn't afford it this year. I got a harsh email from the club that really pissed me off.

I obviously don't know your financial situation but are you saying you can't afford to sit where you were or anywhere in the ground, the seat next to where I sit was still available the last time I looked south stand block 21, a lot cheaper than the dolman or Lansdown.

Playing devils advocate here, assuming the notification of your cancelled DD was the first they knew of your decision to cancel the ST it’s not surprising they weren’t all that pleased tbh. You’d get similar from any other company to whom you owe money and cancelled a DD

13 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Playing devils advocate here, assuming the notification of your cancelled DD was the first they knew of your decision to cancel the ST it’s not surprising they weren’t all that pleased tbh. You’d get similar from any other company to whom you owe money and cancelled a DD

You wouldn’t be told you can’t ever use their services again though. Great customer service that! 

The attitude of BS really stank so I won't be rushing to get tickets anytime soon despite 35 years of support

It's the team out there in Red that are important, not BS.

Don't let those faceless suited buggers blight the love you have for your club.

Hope you'll get over this and be back at AG soon.

2 hours ago, harrys said:

You’ve got every right to cancel a DD if and whenever you want to, BS are probably more upset about not getting their 10% “admin” charge that you have to cough up when paying by this method

Where did you get 10% from? It's £25 and can cover up to 4 ST's

Problem being, any goods bought on HP could be reclaimed and resold. The games could be watched at a low price until we look like being in a bottom end battle , then the DD stoped . As I said, they did warn of this last year.
If it were me, I think I would have got in touch first, then if they said 'tough' I would have just stopped the DD. 

On 29/05/2018 at 09:02, Busterrimes said:

Fantastic customer relations! Typical of most clubs, I suspect. 

Archived