IGNORED

LOYALTY SCHEME

marmite

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I doubt they see any rush in announcing details, over 2 months ahead of the first game. 

Maybe not. However, with tickets available for general sale, to potential new customers, wouldn’t it be a fair idea to provide those potential new customers with full spec on their purchase? 

Makes no sense to try to sell something essentially saying “give us your money and we’ll provide you with full terms and conditions in a couple of months”. 

A cynic would say they don’t really know what they’re doing with it? 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Maybe not. However, with tickets available for general sale, to potential new customers, wouldn’t it be a fair idea to provide those potential new customers with full spec on their purchase? 

Makes no sense to try to sell something essentially saying “give us your money and we’ll provide you with full terms and conditions in a couple of months”. 

A cynic would say they don’t really know what they’re doing with it? 

I agree. Although he was talking as a renewal. 

They clearly don’t have a clue what they are doing with it, so it should have been left as was, until they did have it all sorted.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Don't think they are back on sale yet? 

I'd bet the club don't even know themselves yet

18 minutes ago, italian dave said:

......and two months after they've had our cash.

You’ve purchased a ticket for 23 matches. Any discount scheme is an extra. 

I fully agree that it should have been announced or have not been changed, but it’s hardly a big deal. 

5 hours ago, adamski said:

Loyalty, I wonder what I deserve as I contemplate my 44th glorious year as a season ticket holder....??????

Have always thought that some form of discount should be offered to fans that have had a ST for multiple years

Every consecutive 5 years gives a 2.5% discount for example. Not sure how many would fall into your category Adamski but a 20% discount wouldn’t be too shabby. 

After all the cost could be slightly recouped by the recent hikes to the kids ticket prices!

Archived