IGNORED

New Shirt Sponsor to be announced

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Lancer Scott have been asked to step aside half way through their four year deal. 

My guess would be a betting company, think I read that on here somewhere recently. 

Bloody hope not.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Lancer Scott have been asked to step aside half way through their four year deal. 

My guess would be a betting company, think I read that on here somewhere recently. 

Heard the same.

Think it's an online betting company.

while i'm against having a betting company plaster over the shirt the revenue it brings is undeniable unfortunately and with all the money in parachute payments in the championship we have to maximize our revenue streams just to compete,

I wouldn't be too surprised if the stadium got a sponsorship sooner or later

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

And, like alcohol, IF it is a betting company it can’t be used on the kiddies shirts either.

Have to have a different sponsor for academy teams as well, Swansea have one with the university, wonder whether we'd approach Bristol or UWE

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Have to have a different sponsor for academy teams as well, Swansea have one with the university, wonder whether we'd approach Bristol or UWE

Already have links with the Uni for the Sports management degree.

This is a good shout.

4 minutes ago, hodge said:

Wonder if we offered Lancer Scott the option of keeping it on academy teams/junior kits as part of the deal. 

2 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Wonder if we offered Lancer Scott the option of keeping it on academy teams/junior kits as part of the deal. 

Also a good shout. Might have even added the Women's team too.

Could also have extended the kit contract for these.

Archived