IGNORED

New shirt - being launched today

Bristol Rob

3 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Could we all save time and just read the reaction to previous years kit? Same response almost every year.

I think complaints will include.

Wrong colour.

Wrong manufacturer (should have been Adidas, they have nice training gear etc).

Looks shit.

And that timeless favourite, 'they missed a trick by not doing something with that neck/collar'.

We speculated it as soon as the news of a new sponsor broke but I've not actually seen confirmation the kit is coming out today, City just said about the announcement of a new sponsor... which they've announced, would have been more of a reveal if done at the same time as the kit.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Wrong colour.

Looks shit.

And that timeless favourite, 'they missed a trick by not doing something with that neck/collar'.

Thought everyone largely didn't like the adidas and it was Puma everyone wanted back ;)

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wrong colour.

Looks shit.

The biggest issue by far is grown men still wearing replica shirts

i hope they stock plenty of goal keepers socks

2 minutes ago, !james said:

The biggest issue by far is grown men still wearing replica shirts

i'd rather see grown men ware a football shirt then naff looking Burberry or stone island

22 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wrong colour.

Looks shit.

If it has no collar definitely somebody will say “I prefer a collar cause it looks smarter innit” or something similar 

Just now, Tinmans Love Child said:

If it has no collar definitely somebody will say “I prefer a collar cause it looks smarter innit” or something similar 

going back to burgundy and mustard ala the 1899/1900 kit ;) 

24 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wrong colour.

Looks shit.

In yesterdays BristolPost Gregor Mcboatface did say he had been told that the choice is somewhat controversial and will divide opinion.

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

In yesterdays BristolPost Gregor Mcboatface did say he had been told that the choice is somewhat controversial and will divide opinion.

He also said............. "Not seen them myself. Just what I've been told. But they look decent to me. We'll see." :blink:

Just now, hodge said:

'Just what I've read on otib'

pretty much,

its not even a paper anymore its just click bait,

and papers that have headlines stating 10 strikers city should sign or Aden Flint REAL valuation, isn't worth the time of day, 

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

pretty much,

its not even a paper anymore its just click bait,

and papers that have headlines stating 10 strikers city should sign or Aden Flint REAL valuation, isn't worth the time of day, 

Number 7 will shock you

12 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

I’m not one to wear a football shirt but I don’t get why adults shouldn’t - shows they’re supporting the club, should I be paying attention to what some no Mark says on a football forum?

I'm not anti-football shirts at all, but I don't get the argument that it shows "they're supporting the club". Surely the fact that you've purchased a ticket and are sat in the stadium watching the game shows that more so than buying any merchandise?

My gramps went to City his whole life. Never had a shirt or scarf. Might have had a key ring at one stage. But a die-hard lifelong fan all the same.

11 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

A band across it sounds like an old school Hirerite kit

If it looks anything like that absolute beauty then we'll have done alright 

Was told this morning that 3 kits are being released. Red with white band, white with black band, purple with green band.

Probably a steaming pile of horse dung, but they sound alright!!

EDIT - Sorry, missed @Anglo-Welsh saying exactly the same earlier!!!

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

Was told this morning that 3 kits are being released. Red with white band, white with black band, purple with green band.

Probably a steaming pile of horse dung, but they sound alright!!

what was the black one with the lime and green stripe down it, I wouldn't mind the home kit looking like that

20 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

It's a skin tight sleeveless crop top, in a pinkish shade of red available in either small or medium sizes only ! :)

Archived