IGNORED

New shirt - being launched today

Bristol Rob

I’m certain we will be getting a new kit. If we have the same shirt and just change the logo we won’t sell as many as most will just keep the old one and save £45. As I said the shirt sakes generate an eye watering amount, City who are cash savvy won’t let that pass, no flipping way

Edit: There is no kit for sale online or in the shop, a couple of socks, training jackets, gnomes and a few key rings is about it. 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I reckon he got confused with the announcement of the new shirt sponsor being announced this morning

He meant divided opinion about it being a gambling company

Surely if we were getting a new kit the perfect time to unveil it would be with details of the new sponsor?

Thinking back to November when the club shop ran out of shirts and it took them weeks to get additional stock, if this new sponsor hadn't been around about 6 weeks ago there is not a chance the company would have been able to create a new kit for us in this short space of time?

Obviously we are going to get a new kit, that’s not even up for debate.

• Admin
2 hours ago, hodge said:

If it had been signed and agreed 6 weeks ago I think we'd have announced it back then and worn it for the last game. 

@hodge Lancer Scott were approached well before this with regards to terminating their current deal

1 hour ago, hodge said:

The original guess was new sponsor announcement would make a good time to also reveal the shirt.

Now that would make complete , logical and commercial sense, however...

We are talking City/BrisSport , they didn't think getting stocks in for Christmas was an idea worth looking into. 

1 hour ago, Lordofthebling said:

Because there is nothing to moan about at the moment 

Could have fooled me.

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Now that would make complete , logical and commercial sense, however...

We are talking City/BrisSport , they didn't think getting stocks in for Christmas was an idea worth looking into. 

That's cause they didn't realise we would go on such a dire run from January onwards.

Oh, you meant stock for the club shop. I thought you meant stocks for LJ to sit in when it goes tits up.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

I’m certain we will be getting a new kit. If we have the same shirt and just change the logo we won’t sell as many as most will just keep the old one and save £45. As I said the shirt sakes generate an eye watering amount, City who are cash savvy won’t let that pass, no flipping way

Edit: There is no kit for sale online or in the shop, a couple of socks, training jackets, gnomes and a few key rings is about it. 

Many fans who felt like they were stitched up over season ticket prices probably won't be rushing out to buy any new shirt this season.

Archived