IGNORED

Jon Lansdown

Bristols finest

Has anyone seen Jon’s twitter activity today? Actively winding fans up and when I called him on he retweeted it and then deleted it!? Think he’s been very unprofessional and just goes to show the gap that’s rising between the club and fans.

I’m trying to add a picture to show what he retweeted but won’t let me upload a photo!? 

Bit of an over-reaction like most of the guff on this forum. The tweets I saw were of him joking about kit announcements probably because grown men on here are losing the plot over when a football shirt will be released. Need to get a grip.

4 minutes ago, hodge said:

Can't say for what's been deleted but the stuff that's on there atm is just having some fun with no harm. 

4 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

Thought this was actually pretty funny. Hasn't been deleted though so not sure this is what your talking about. 

Screenshot_20180602-174611.jpg

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Yeah I had a laugh at his reply to the question of where Albert was

come on guys, get with the agenda, the bloke clearly hates Bristol City and all it's followers and is determined to fill the ground with his public school rugby mates. 

If you defend him you must be just like him. ;)

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

On another note. I really fail to see the attraction of tweeting players, celebrities or anyone you don't know. Seems a bit sad  but hey by the looks of it I'm in the minority.

No I totally agree mate. Social media in general is a bit of a cringe fest, but those egocentric attention seekers who like to 'engage' with celebs and the powerful make for deeply uncomfortable reading.

I've largely disengaged from social media, save for twitter being the first place our team sheet is announced pre-match. 

I keep saying we are run in an amateur way. What further proof do we need than the chairman childishly tweeting .  Really what are we becoming. Not just a businessman's plaything but seemingly his child's plaything.  Let's have some professional decorum please

What the suit’s don’t realise is that some fans/supporters get excited when new kits are released, when transfers happen and when fixtures come out. You can’t just turn off those feelings unfortunately some don’t handle that particularly well.

26 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I keep saying we are run in an amateur way. What further proof do we need than the chairman childishly tweeting .  Really what are we becoming. Not just a businessman's plaything but seemingly his child's plaything.  Let's have some professional decorum please

If that's as bad as it gets, I would say he's doing pretty well. The number of  direct insults and unfounded allegations that are posted at JL on OTIB would push the average forum member into fits. Some character and a sense of humour are surely better than a distant grey suit? Basically the bloke can't win.

38 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Can you explain this?

43 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

It’s the modern way. The President of the United States is a twit(terer). 

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

You keep saying a lot of things that knock Bristol City FC left right and centre. I do sometimes wonder what your ultimate aim is?

3 hours ago, Bristols finest said:

Has anyone seen Jon’s twitter activity today? Actively winding fans up and when I called him on he retweeted it and then deleted it!? Think he’s been very unprofessional and just goes to show the gap that’s rising between the club and fans.

I’m trying to add a picture to show what he retweeted but won’t let me upload a photo!? 

Power mad ***** This club goes down the pan if that cosseted undeserving cock actually controls things.

12 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Power mad ***** This club goes down the pan if that cosseted undeserving cock actually controls things.

While that may be true, it’s because of that power mad ***** we have a new stadium and have ambitions of Prem football in the future. Regardless of how I feel about the suits and corporate side we are far better off because of it.

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

While that may be true, it’s because of that power mad ***** we have a new stadium and have ambitions of Prem football in the future. Regardless of how I feel about the suits and corporate side we are far better off because of it.

Wtf with respect does that have to do with Jon Lansdown ? His qualufication is pops patronage

1 hour ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Can you explain this?

If you need it explained you are a million miles away from me

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

It’s the modern way. The President of the United States is a twit(terer). 

It is the modern way of the less educated

2 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

God Bless America … ;) 

30 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

To be fair, it's the power mad pricks dad's doing that. 

Whats JL brought to the club?

3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Apologies. I hadn’t realised your educational superiority. You obviously didn’t go to a Bristol school. 

To be fair and I know he can speak for himself but I think his issue is the increasing detatchment of the club from the long term fans. Whether right or wrong I do have some sympathy with that view but I dont bang on about it.

Archived