IGNORED

Season Ticket Discount

WolfOfWestStreet

Does anyone know if this still applies during the off Season? 

Planning on going to the world cup village regularly at AG.

I have renewed my ST but obviously only have last season's card to present.

Cheers. Wolf.

Ps. While I'm at it has there been any news on the ST privileges for next season pretty sure there was something mentioned about that on renewal.

2 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Does anyone know if this still applies during the off Season? 

Planning on going to the world cup village regularly at AG.

I have renewed my ST but obviously only have last season's card to present.

Cheers. Wolf.

Ps. While I'm at it has there been any news on the ST privileges for next season pretty sure there was something mentioned about that on renewal.

Used mine yesterday in the club shop. COYR 

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Out of interest what was in the shop. I heard very, very little and all the shirts had been removed. 

It did look half empty. Fairly sure there were adult shirts, but no kids. Was definitely half empty though. Quite a bit of basketball stuff though if I remember correctly. COYR 

9 hours ago, Simon79 said:

It did look half empty. Fairly sure there were adult shirts, but no kids. Was definitely half empty though. Quite a bit of basketball stuff though if I remember correctly. COYR 

Thanks, yes the person who told me said there was a lot of Flyers stuff, probably arranged so it looked less empty. A few training jackets, socks and key rings and that was about it.

They can’t leave it like this so with the Rugby rebrand just happened last Friday, when they were officially launched as Bears they will get the new stuff in for them this week I would imagine?

Football got to follow soon after, but unless all the publicity shots were done before the players went on their breaks they aren’t around. Still jetting off round the world from what I can tell, now Little’s wedding has happened. 

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Thanks, yes the person who told me said there was a lot of Flyers stuff, probably arranged so it looked less empty. A few training jackets, socks and key rings and that was about it.

They can’t leave it like this so with the Rugby rebrand just happened last Friday, when they were officially launched as Bears they will get the new stuff in for them this week I would imagine?

Football got to follow soon after, but unless all the publicity shots were done before the players went on their breaks they aren’t around. Still jetting off round the world from what I can tell, now Little’s wedding has happened. 

That just about sums up what’s in there. Did ask the one of the staff about the new shirts & he said “ the dates haven’t been confirmed “. COYR 

Archived