IGNORED

This is soooo dull

Top Robin

Nobody's fault but this forum has is going through a post season dull spell. 

Keep coming back expecting and hoping for something to get excited about but nothing for last couple or weeks. 

What we need is an out of the blue, left field signing that will have us all tingling with excitement. Perhaps a well known ex Prem or foreign player to get our juices flowing. 

Wake me up when it happens.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Fixtures are out on 21st June

And I bet you I can guess every one of the 23 teams we'll play and that we'll play them all twice. 

Don't know why people get excited about fixture lists. 

1 minute ago, Robin TBW said:

And I bet you I can guess every one of the 23 teams we'll play and that we'll play them all twice. 

I know, I still do though - no idea why. I suppose it`s because the season seems a bit closer once they`re out or something.

9 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Nobody's fault but this forum has is going through a post season dull spell. 

Keep coming back expecting and hoping for something to get excited about but nothing for last couple or weeks. 

What we need is an out of the blue, left field signing that will have us all tingling with excitement. Perhaps a well known ex Prem or foreign player to get our juices flowing. 

Wake me up when it happens.

You weren't excited about our new international sponsor ? 

Or the amazing and unbelievably exciting ' Jon Lansdown ' thread, I could barely sleep last night after reading that one .

What an incredible life you must lead Top Robin to find our humble forum sooo dull .

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

:online2long: I do, I like to start planning my year :city:

I get needing details for planning but I'm talking about people who get actually excited to see when we'll be playing each team. Don't understand why it matters if we play Team A at home in September or March. 

2 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

I get needing details for planning but I'm talking about people who get actually excited to see when we'll be playing each team. Don't understand why it matters if we play Team A at home in September or March. 

The excitement is directly related to the planning of attending such games.

14 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

I can't wait to see what Tuesday we play Preston away.

Archived