IGNORED

Ashley Williams - collapsed lung

Lanterne Rouge

3 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I wouldn't wish pain and suffering on any one but someone who is English and not only plays for Wales but sings their National Anthem. So in his case meh.

idiotic comment.

14 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I wouldn't wish pain and suffering on any one but someone who is English and not only plays for Wales but sings their National Anthem. So in his case meh.

Stupid comment, a punctured lung is absolute torture and he'd have been in agony. What nationality he is doesn't make a difference to the fact most of us will wish him well

'Punctured lung' recalls the time Baird went down on the edge of the box at the Open End and my colleague, who didn't particularly like him, gave him the bolo for 'feigning injury'. Buster came on, wet sponge, couple of slaps on the back and all set to restart. When Baird eventually came off later, looking decidedly the worse for wear, he again was given the malingerer's reception. He spent that night coughing up blood in the BRI courtesy of having played on with a broken rib in his lung. 

I've had 5 badly fractured ribs and that is utter agony let alone having a punctured lung to go with it. Minimum of 6-8 weeks out with at least 4 of those unable to move much. 

He better hope to God he doesn't sneeze in the next few weeks either.

7 hours ago, Super said:

idiotic comment.

Says the one who thinks Karius’ concussion was ‘an excuse to save his Liverpool career’........ you are selectively sensitive about serious injuries....collapsed lung - you are appalled at any ridicule....concussion - the doctors are obviously lying.....

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Says the one who thinks Karius’ concussion was ‘an excuse to save his Liverpool career’........ you are selectively sensitive about serious injuries....collapsed lung - you are appalled at any ridicule....concussion - the doctors are obviously lying.....

Why the need to ‘rubbish’ this @Spoons - you obviously believe doctors are corrupt given your reactions to my other posts on this....got any evidence that they are falsifying medical test results? 

Sorry to see this, WTF? Forums get enough grief, but belittling players with horrible painful injuries or doctors for diagnosing concussion is not why we are here!

Supposedly we are all City fans with a love for football - taking the piss out of players with painfull injuries is NOT what we are about, even if they are on the wrong side of the Severn! 

Blow the bridges!

12 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

I've had 5 badly fractured ribs and that is utter agony let alone having a punctured lung to go with it. Minimum of 6-8 weeks out with at least 4 of those unable to move much. 

He better hope to God he doesn't sneeze in the next few weeks either.

you don't want to laugh either.

Archived