IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

2 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Apprieciate that response mate.

In terms of the first Spain goal, you would surely chalk it off with Costa using his elbow as leverage. Can only assume ref didn't see it. Surely that's when you refer to VAR.

How do you know if it's a clear foul or not without referring to VAR if you missed it?

I don’t think the ref ‘refers’. I think they automatically review every goal and inform the ref if they spot anything. 

8 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Ahh I see! That makes sense, I forgot there was a VAR/(fourth) official.

Cheers!

There’s a whole team of (I think) 4. The funniest thing is they’re in a room, not even in the stadium, and they all wear full ref kit :laugh: 

Hats of to Ronaldo.

Might be a bit of a cock at times but no denying he's an all time great  - to do that, in that game with that much pressure says it all!

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Is it just me who likes Danny murphys commentary,tells it plain and simple 

He just says enough.

What is wrong with this World Cup? Doesn't history show you that you make sure you don't lose the first game, and nuts to actually playing football? Back in my day we saw more yellow cards than goals until the knock-out stages. Harrumph...:disapointed2se::fear:

I would have taken the gutless pussie Pepe off at half time and probably sent him home, he was only ever interested in gaining a foul by diving to the ground instead of staying on his and fighting for the ball, may have prevented a goal in an important game at a time when Portugal were at least holding their own, this is a world cup after all.

Archived