IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Out on a course, what manner of cheating are those two up to now?

Ronaldo diving when no contact and then having the nerve to scream for VAR....

Then Pepe tapped, literally tappedby Benatia on the shoulder and hit the deck screaming. Absolutely detest that shithouse. 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ronaldo diving when no contact and then having the nerve to scream for VAR....

Then Pepe tapped, literally tappedby Benatia on the shoulder and hit the deck screaming. Absolutely detest that shithouse. 

Hang on, I was assured that Ronaldo doesnt dive and has incredible balance by someone on here a few days ago, surely he wouldnt do such a thing!

Pepe is an absolute ****.

Got to say the 'little' sides are doing their very best to be as unlikable as possible. Time wasting, diving, cheating, is it just me or has this really become more prominent at this World Cup? Never thought I'd be behind the bigger European side when they play minnows.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Got to say the 'little' sides are doing their very best to be as unlikable as possible. Time wasting, diving, cheating, is it just me or has this really become more prominent at this World Cup? Never thought I'd be behind the bigger European side when they play minnows.

I’m finding this too. I’d always support the underdog but finding I can’t as this just ain’t football.

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Totally agree. Mind you Portugal were bad today not just minnows.

Archived