IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Anyone else find Neymar a spoilt little child?

Yes and it has been disappointing watching him and Messi walk around the pitch in most instances. That said, Neymar in particular, they have been man marked and foul after foul. Refs need to do more to cut that out

5 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Penalty awarded to Brazil and then reversed. If not a penalty then why no booking for Neymar?

I mean what do you class a dive? That was a weird one as it is a foul anywhere else on the pitch. Yet Neymar also tried to sell it. Think the right call was made and it was not a dive. 

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

I mean what do you class a dive? That was a weird one as it is a foul anywhere else on the pitch. Yet Neymar also tried to sell it. Think the right call was made and it was not a dive. 

Disagree. Not a foul at all. There was no grab, merely the slightest of contact with the hand.  

Neymar is both hugely overrated and an absolute tosser.  

8 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Its been a decent world cup, apart from the blatant diving from players, such a shame

If the refs keep up their attitude to diving, it will soon start to disappear..

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Rubbish. It wasn't a foul anywhere on the pitch.  He wouldn't have even thought about falling over if that was in the centre circle.  

5 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Rubbish. It wasn't a foul anywhere on the pitch.  He wouldn't have even thought about falling over if that was in the centre circle.  

Wouldn’t have had to as it would have been called as a foul. Don’t let his actions sway your decisions. It was a foul he has pushed him in the chest to stop him from getting past

Archived