IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

Sigurdsson looked like he was going to miss as son as he put the ball down, looked really nervous. 

Nigeria look like such a better team than the one who lost to Croatia, going to be interesting to see how they fare up against the argies

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Sigurdsson looked like he was going to miss as son as he put the ball down, looked really nervous. 

Nigeria look like such a better team than the one who lost to Croatia, going to be interesting to see how they fare up against the argies

Well, you have to think Argentina will be up for it with this lifeline and Nigeria have shown they`re a good side today so should be one to look forward to I reckon.

Time for Messi to shine perhaps? I can`t see Nigeria being the sort of side to mark him out of the game so he will get space.

2 minutes ago, Benni said:

He was in the penalty area as he always is when Iceland have a free throw, corner or a free kick. Your football knowledge isn't good enough to see that. 

Bit slow getting back. 

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

In your opinion I am wrong. Of course I will defend mine as you have yours. By the rules it was a foul. As a fan the ref made the correct decision twice by changing his decision and not booking neymar

He definitely oversold if but how many times have we seen worse contact and it not given? VAR just needs to earn the trust of everyone and it should cut a lot of it out. 

And when you say he exaggerated the contact for me that is the grey area. The use of his arms isn’t technically allowed and the argument could be made that he impeded or pushed neymar. Just like you can argue neymar dived. Hell I am arguing it wasn’t a penalty but that he should not hve been booked. 

In your second point where you argue he should be booked because of the exaggeration could you not argue there was still contact made that could have impeded neymar? 

Can probably argue it forever and I am being pedantic just feel it is all grey area. Until the rules state there needs to be excessive contact for fouls then we will always be able to have this conversation. Same with handball

You seem to be the only person on here who sees any nominal physical contact as a foul. How can the defender touching Neymar that lightly be a foul? He didn’t hit him, pull him, push him, impede him or affect his balance in any way. Touching someone’s shirt is not a foul.

5 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Down in the Nizhny fan zone for the 2nd half of the Iceland game: strong showing of Panama fans.

Two English fans near us, but Walsall supporters and can't be arsed hearing about David Kelly, swerved them.

The long journey to Nizhny from BS34 starts tomorrow at 5am.

See you Sunday with a bit of luck, any local tips gratefully received.

9 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Down in the Nizhny fan zone for the 2nd half of the Iceland game: strong showing of Panama fans.

Two English fans near us, but Walsall supporters and can't be arsed hearing about David Kelly, swerved them.

You could ask them to confirm that, as we are often told, fans of every other club in the league love the loyal and true fans from north of the river and can`t wait to welcome them to their stadium. I bet it was the first fixture they looked for on Thursday morning.

Just now, Benni said:

Only one person who is pathetic here. Your football knowledge is non-existent. 

Oh yes I forgot. **** off! 

So because i dont rate him i know nothing about football. Ok then. Like i said pathetic.

16 minutes ago, Benni said:

No, the question you asked where he was when they scored. That shows your ridiculously bad football knowledge.

**** off. 

Yes i asked where he was. You were the one who overreacted as per usual. Good luck to the bloke at CSKA. No real need for the pathetic insults. You wont be missed.

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Yes i asked where he was. You were the one who overreacted as per usual. Good luck to the bloke at CSKA. No real need for the pathetic insults. You wont be missed.

No overreaction, I was just reacting to a ridiculously bad question from someone who has been watching the game. Your agenda against the player is pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, Benni said:

No overreaction, I was just reacting to a ridiculously bad question from someone who has been watching the game. Your agenda against the player is pathetic. 

There is no agenda, you obviously missed the bit earlier when i said he had done ok today.

4 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

The defender was beat wrapped his arm around him then tried to tug at his shirt. Look I am all for a physical game and agreed Neymar should have kept on going. My only point was when people asked why he wasn’t booked for diving. In real time it looked a pen and there was contact that we can think was minimal but will never know. So I don’t see why he should be booked. Also it was a foul. VAR would not have been used outside the box and the ref did call it. It is a call you see 2-3 times a game. Do we like it? No but it is the game today. 

In real time it looked like a dive, in replay it looked like a dive, there was no foul at all, just some contact which didn’t put Neymar on his arse, Neymar put Neymar on his arse nobody else 

13 minutes ago, Super said:

There is no agenda, you obviously missed the bit earlier when i said he had done ok today.

No I didn't miss it and was surprised to read it. Your ridiculously bad question about where he was when they scored shows your agenda. 

Just been watching a bit of the Switzerland and Serbia game (not sure why). They are raving about Granit Shaka’s equaliser for the Swiss. It was a good strike, but the Serbian coach should be railing against the cowardly wimp of a  number 6 who turned his back and ducked out of getting in the way of the shot. Said it before but I would fine anybody who turns his back and is not prepared to take shots in the face if necessary. 

Archived